superconfessional

my ex girlfriend of a year it turns out has been spreading shit around her town and saying that she never loved me. should i go out and screw her friends? or should i just brush it off and laugh at her?

she's saying she never loved you? thats all? laugh at that bitch

should i drop some socially ostracising game on her or should i just enjoy the fact that she rejected a parsons acceptance to live with some dude who'll cheat on her in no time

enjoy the fact that she'll be fucked and alone in chicago soon.

That was a bad idea making out with her. But the best part is that I'm never gonna see her again. And! I'm going to Vegas to see some family and have some in-n-out. In-n-out is great.

I can never look at my cousin's boyfriend in the same light after I walked in on them once. It just feels awkward when seeing his face at family events.

Did I mention how great In-N-Out was?

my fav ex is fucking one of my former best friends

she got accepted to parsons but instead shes going to chicago to live with him and studying fashion at some school there

should i drop some socially ostracising game on her or should i just enjoy the fact that she rejected a parsons acceptance to live with some dude who'll cheat on her in no time

Tell your former best friend that you forgive him/it's all cool etc, visit him and take him out to a bar then proceed to find him some strange and use your camera phone to document it.

man, yesterday I was so sick that I felt like I was about to black out. I took a taxi to the nearest clinic and got myself checked out. It turns out that I have a severe infection to my throat and now I'm drugged up.

Taiwan is fucking strange. Doctors here love to drug you up. I've been having 6 pills per serving of drugs, once every 4 hours. Basically I've taken 18 pills yesterday, and I just took another 6 after waking up a little while ago. So many drugs, but hey I feel better already!

man, yesterday I was so sick that I felt like I was about to black out. I took a taxi to the nearest clinic and got myself checked out. It turns out that I have a severe infection to my throat and now I'm drugged up.

Taiwan is fucking strange. Doctors here love to drug you up. I've been having 6 pills per serving of drugs, once every 4 hours. Basically I've taken 18 pills yesterday, and I just took another 6 after waking up a little while ago. So many drugs, but hey I feel better already!

they come in those little shady packages too, at least the powder stuff...like buying dust :eek:

i have decided i am losing my vcard at my friend's new year's eve party.

i'm too fucking picky and have waited too long.

i'll just get really drunk and fuck a slut i guess

lol

i always wondered if some people really did that, like in the moviiiiies

planing sex like that sucks haha

well its ridiculous

yooooo you said you didn't have sex cuz you were fussy! now you say it's cause of religious stuff. what to believe?? what to believe???
it's ok, it's superconfessional..

i can understand how religion can be above all

can u elaborate on the qualms pls.. like before marriage?

or boning a girl that isn't of ur faith?

ok i'm picky about hooking up with girls cause i'm just picky in general.

i didn't have sex yet cause i'm a pastor's kid, so it's pretty much engraved in me. i've been struggling with this all through highshcool; i guess morally, i didn't know what i wanted yet.

i've been agnostic all through high school but in the past few months i've had shit go down and made me realize i don't really give a shit what god thinks anymore.