superconfessional

the past few months I've been mostly at home reading and writing as much as I can...and my dad, who ain't been doin shit for the past decade keeps getting on my case about the smallest things. It's getting to the point just hearing his voice is grating on my fucking nerves like sharp nails on a chalkboard. At one point I posted on here about how my dad was a style icon to me growing up, well, as of now I respect him because he's my dad... but I've gotten to the point in my life where I don't see him as a role model, father figure, any of that, fuck it dude is just getting in the way and fucking up my flow. On the real, the dude ain't contribute shit but negative energy and losses to everything around him these past 10 years.

a failed man who tries to impose on his son so he can live vicariously through him...I can't respect that.

most people I know get along with their dad's WAY MORE when they dont live in the same house

Well there's been some complex family drama around the house lately with some health problems in the higher ups, financial complications, and my mom has been bouncin off the walls. The amount of time I have to spend playing the middle man, mostly consoling my mom to realize she married the wrong man (which a very good friend of hers told her way back in the 80s when I was barely born), and the fact that dude is just waiting to die and has pretty much been dead for the past decade. Fuck it, I don't dwell on the past but this guy is dragging me the fuck down with him.

Thats some heavy stuff man. Write a book about it? Maybe an existentialist manga.

Shit I'd buy it.

I had a weird night. I won't elaborate though.

fuck man I don't even wanna think about it, let alone write about it.

In the ideal sequence of events, my dad wouldn't have gone to dinner his friend invited him to where he'd meet my mom, he would not have offered to drive her home, they would not have gotten married and best of all, I would never have been born. Life would've turned out different for all parties, can't say for the better or for worse since it didn't happen, but shit can't be much worse than it is now.

i've been crushing / hanging with this new chick recently. she's mad cute, tiny, has a pretty nice sense of style... one of the more cultured chicks at my school, which is surprising cuz she came out of nowhere. we chilled a few times, shot the shit for hours..and this past week of school i swung by her house during an all nighter to break away for a bit. had to piss, so i ask her to use the bathroom. i should've known because she had "fix it up" real quick before i used it. i get in there, lift the seat like a gentleman, and see the BIGGEST CHUNK OF SHIT drip down the underside of the toilet seat....

seriously, all great things that have happened leading up that point were immediately forgotten about, and i headed back with that fucking shit imagery fresh in my brain. FUCKING RUINED!!

what the fuck? there seems to be no way i can disassociate that chunk of shit with her. now everytime i see her, its there too. ahhhhhhhh

haha. I once had a girl I liked, similar story. Real petite, cute, coveted, and she'd come over to my house all the time my super senior year in college.

We were sitting eating lunch or something at my kitchen table, and she jetted off to the bathroom. I guess I had to piss too or something right afterwards, because I went in there and it wasn't one of those fresh poop smells permeating the entire bathroom, it was one of those mysteriously lingering fart clouds that was hanging right above the toilet and it just attacked my nose. It is still to this day the worst smelling, angry, methane-laced fart I've ever smelled.

haha. I once had a girl I liked, similar story. Real petite, cute, coveted, and she'd come over to my house all the time my super senior year in college.

We were sitting eating lunch or something at my kitchen table, and she jetted off to the bathroom. I guess I had to piss too or something right afterwards, because I went in there and it wasn't one of those fresh poop smells permeating the entire bathroom, it was one of those mysteriously lingering fart clouds that was hanging right above the toilet and it just attacked my nose. It is still to this day the worst smelling, angry, methane-laced fart I've ever smelled.

i used to share a bathroom at work with 4 other women, ladypoop smell is so strange.

Thats some heavy stuff man. Write a book about it? Maybe an existentialist manga.

Shit I'd buy it.

I had a weird night. I won't elaborate though.

me2 jeepy

try the manga homunculus

shit is pretty fucking up

what's homunculus, never heard that word before

manga/anime is a fascinating sub-universe. The people I know and or have met who are most deeply immersed in it always bring up how they prefer things that exist in anime (ie the women in these fantasy stories) more than what's out there in the real world. I never dabbled in it much aside from Sailor Moon being a childhood crush...

what's homunculus, never heard that word before

manga/anime is a fascinating sub-universe. The people I know and or have met who are most deeply immersed in it always bring up how they prefer things that exist in anime (ie the women in these fantasy stories) more than what's out there in the real world. I never dabbled in it much aside from Sailor Moon being a childhood crush...

check out some yaoi its HOT SHIT

Yaoi is a popular term for fictional media that focuses on homosexual male relationships, yet is generally created by and for females.

http://scifipedia.scifi.com/index.php/Anime#Genres

this is a handy guide!!!

animes own :o:o

hahah. women shits/farts seem like something they need to time right to keep up their lady-like image. must be tough. i realize everyone poops, but its just something i don't want to know about with a girl. i just got out of a 2+ year relationship and never witnessed my girl taking a shit (not sure how that happened).

the angry methane-laced fart brought back some memories. my aunt is apparently a master shitter. she'd be at my grandparents and consistently lay down the most violent diarrhea shits i've ever heard in my entire life. the kind you can hear through the bathroom door. i dunno if she has a condition, but it was fucking nasty.

so people are back to posting on the sufu it seems like

which is sweet

carl is driving back to portland today which is super doppeeee

btw tons of fucking snow in portland

pretty fun

oh yeah me and the ex ladie are even more compliated than before....so yeah...

good to see you guys again as well

i cant take posting on hypebeast much longer....