Levi's Vintage Clothing

that would be a shame, allthough even if not authentic, because of a lack of felted ouseams, those 606s like jeans look great killer!!! ... something i always missed in europe, a rigid version of those skinny jeans.

Not replacement. More like a down-market LVC. 40 Oz. Prophet has talked about these a few times in the last couple pages. Rumor has it that the cut is inferior to the LVC. But a good idea, nonetheless, from the big-bad-red-tag company.

Dejan (Cultizm) said he should have the fall stuff in a couple weeks if not already.

Thanks for the info, Airfrogusmc.

I check Cultizm often, and I did check it right after I read about the fall line, but the 1978 model isn't there - yet.

He has restocked the 1966 model which I am also after. So I might just buy them first.

Edit: Just found them on Aero. But they always overcharge the shipping costs heavily. So I might just wait and see if Dejan is going to stock them.

BTW: Will the rigid 606 model that was linked to previously be available anywhere in Europe?

thanks!

looked at ss 09 today. 3 hours was not enough to go through the men's part. going back for women's next week.

spring is the biggest, and BEST, lvc so far. it's the first that can rival Warehouse.

I say save up for January because at least in Europe everything in the aw08 has gone fast and there's no stock left whatsoever.

I think you will love everything this spring, and bear in mind that I've been very critical of lvc before.

I will post it in November.

They didn't even come in raw I believe, only this "broken indigo" or whatever it was called wash.

You have them there already? Would love to see some of your pics of them...

I have'm and I'll try and get some photos later. The ones I have are distressed not like the "broken indigo". The buckle and the buttons are really sweet as is the denim.

It almost looks like overlocked selvedge - at least if it's not selvedge it doesn't look like non-selvedge jeans look these days. Which I suppose could be the point. Did the buckle back come pronged or did you have to snip the bar like you do on other lvc cinchbacks?

-Jake