Levi's Vintage Clothing

I'd be careful of those pants. I think the reason the stitching matches is because those are the LVC. Someone buried their Ross Dress for Less' pants in the backyard.

True, the photos aren't great - but even from those it's obvious they're original - natural indigo denim, plus LVC never produced a single pocket 201

they are 69.50 i think. the raw ones are the same shape as they used to be. cone mills denim is awesome! the rigid rinse is incredible, pretty slubby but nicely smooth.

I think I saw these at Sears tonight, 40 oz....could that be right?

If so, then yes, the STF is very slubby, and it has way better indigo tone than the older stock I saw. If they are using the "Cone Global" denim, then they appear to be a great value.

I have several pairs of LVC 1947 501. A few I purchased in the US and a few in the UK. Are those sold in the UK made in the US or are some made in Japan; and is there a way to tell the country of origin? The denim used in the UK jeans is slubbier and possibly a bit heavier. Thanks

I have several pairs of LVC 1947 501. A few I purchased in the US and a few in the UK. Are those sold in the UK made in the US or are some made in Japan; and is there a way to tell the country of origin? The denim used in the UK jeans is slubbier and possibly a bit heavier. Thanks

The leg tag.

I am looking to get some LVC 1947 501 predisstressed jeans. The saddlemans( i believ this is what the color is called). What is the sizing like on these. I am a 33 waist. SHould i size up stay true or size down? Do they make a size 33 in these. Looking for size 33 LVC 1947 501 Saddlemans

I am looking to get some LVC 1947 501 predisstressed jeans. The saddlemans( i believ this is what the color is called). What is the sizing like on these. I am a 33 waist. SHould i size up stay true or size down? Do they make a size 33 in these. Looking for size 33 LVC 1947 501 Saddlemans

stay on your true size on saddleman. onlines are out of stock. maybe you should try calling every levis store in usa and i dont think they made it 33.

I think I saw these at Sears tonight, 40 oz....could that be right?

If so, then yes, the STF is very slubby, and it has way better indigo tone than the older stock I saw. If they are using the "Cone Global" denim, then they appear to be a great value.

* For anyone who cares, this seems to be just another fluctuation in quality. The new denim isn't yet available outside of Levi's stores.

* For anyone who cares, this seems to be just another fluctuation in quality. The new denim isn't yet available outside of Levi's stores.

I sure don't like the new cut. They lowered the rise so much they had to remove one of the buttons? No thanks. :(

Maybe I'm just getting old....

LVC 1967 606 Super Slims, size 29x32

No soak, no wash.

lvc606front.jpg

lvc606back.jpg

lvc606profile.jpg

lvc606frontdetail2.jpg

lvc606pockets.jpg

lvc606frontdetail.jpg

lvc606combs.jpg

lvc606depth.jpg

lvc606pocketdetail.jpg

Nice jeans, and really digging the belt. A good match to the style of jean, imho.

-Jake

"1966 505", shrink to fit and small e.. does not compute. they're certainly not what they're advertised as!

would like to know if anyone here has the spring bottom pants?

i remember seeing them in pauls book, and two years ago a german online store used to sell them, but i never bought one.

here is a link to it from levis japan

http://www.e-levi.jp/shop/mens/ProductsDetail.do/shop_products_id/672