Levi's Vintage Clothing

i think the smallest you're likely to find is a 36. that's the starting point for most men's jackets, although i did once see a nice stormrider in 34. i think it's either going to be a 36 or you could look for a vintage youth model.

^Thanks colgems, I'm still a bit confused of the sizing. Cultizm's sizing says S, M, L, XL. But I saw 36, 38 etc somewhere else. How are these sizes converted?

Btw, anyone else having problem with Cultizm's enlarged images?

i believe S=36,M=38-40,L=42-44,XL=48. earlier LVC jackets had a numbered size. i know i've seen 38,44,48 possibly other sizes were made as well. be advised type 3's do not shrink. the one i had i sold because it ran a little big.

personally if it were me, given you have a 33" chest i would look at vintage type 3's there are plenty out there cheap. you might find a vintage 34 i know lee made them. or consider a youth model size 18-20. just get the measurements before buying. i think any LVC type 3's would swallow you.

Oh! Can we get some more pics of the '83's, please?

Seconded. Was hoping to see some 78s and 83s get some serious wear in the cultizm contest, but only one guy picked the 78s and they fell apart on him early on.

Really??? How?

"my jeans (501 - 1978) are falling apart already after approx. 2,5 months of wear. the denim and the "construction" was pretty lame. dont think they gonna last for this competition".

Don't think he said anymore about them, or continued with the contest.

"my jeans (501 - 1978) are falling apart already after approx. 2,5 months of wear. the denim and the "construction" was pretty lame. dont think they gonna last for this competition".

Don't think he said anymore about them, or continued with the contest.

Yeah, the contest...I really forgot about it. My 47's are looking great (I wear them atm), I guess the contest thread needs some action, eh? Is hould start and post some pics soon.

I heard he fell to pieces when he had to get his kit off in the launderette...

He couldn't handle it, he was a total mummy's boy.

His modelling career nosedived after that and he ended up getting arrested for his involvement in a pyramid-selling scheme.

15 bids already, wonder how many folks are watching this and how high it will go? Also, this is a piece LVC has reproduced right?

I made some bids, but seems like someone's set their max bid pretty high...