Levi's Vintage Clothing

So I had some better clothes on today than cut offs and sneakers to try on that jumper again. I actually liked the way it looked and picked it up. The details on this thing are amazing, selvedge everywhere and I haven't seen these rivets in real life before. I usually don't like pre-distressed pieces but since roy6 told me it's a rare piece I figured why not. I was just hoping someone would be able to tell me when it's from. I know its LVC Europe, just wasn't sure of their dating system, thanks!

picsay-1313712328.jpg

picsay-1313712786.jpg

picsay-1313712950.jpg

I posted a pic last week of my 66's at 8 months of wear, heres another I took last week, a bit more 3 dimensional should I say..

6059910440_f71f405354_z.jpg

LVC 50166 by Freezieâ„¢, on Flickr

I can't wait to see what they'll look like in another 8 months as they're wearing down relatively slowly even though I'm on down on the floor a lot and even sleep in them a few times a week.

Is there anyone interested in a RAW NWT 55 501 in size 32/32 measuring about 33/32? its from the 2009 season I think, so I am able to sell it at a reasonable price.

Too bad, they're way too short for me (I'm interested in another 55).

A 32" inseam ends up as 30"...

dsci1606.jpg

A snapshot from today with my lil' daughter. I'm wearing my 37's and try to grow stacks on 'em (and sorry for my strange stance).

if your wife is interested in a 60s flare, go on ebay and look for a pair of deadstock 646s. That's what my wife wears pretty much exclusively.

As far as I know, LVC hasn't put out a women's line in a couple years (that changes this fall), so I'm not sure what the offering from YOOX is.

My wife also rocks some '47s from time to time...looks good.

trying to steer the wife in the direction of some decent denim... anyone got any thoughts on the LVC women's stuff? these seem to be well priced as a cheapish way in, but there's hardly any info about them...

good idea, but she wants a straight leg... she's got a fairly feminine shape, so i'm not sure if blokes jeans would work either.

could be they're a few seasons old? i've occasionally seen stuff from last year and the year before for sale in webstores. orange tab anyway, i don't think they still make an OT in the general levis range do they?

there's also the 606...which I think is a straight-leg orange tab that was marketed to women.

good idea, but she wants a straight leg... she's got a fairly feminine shape, so i'm not sure if blokes jeans would work either.

could be they're a few seasons old? i've occasionally seen stuff from last year and the year before for sale in webstores. orange tab anyway, i don't think they still make an OT in the general levis range do they?

The last orange tab is in the LVC catalogs thread - from 2009 or 2010. It included quite a few girls' jeans. I bought the mrs a dress from the sample sale, too (I'm not totally selfish - three for me, one for her is in proportion, right?)

sounds about right. :cool:

can anyone find the catalogs thread? i'm struggling to make search work,,,