A.P.C.

jeepster

The right answer is YES they will shrink... but not alot..... around 0.5inches to 1inch max (to some ppl, they consider that as no shrinkage)... whereas for unsanf denim the shrinkage would be around 2-3 inches....

You'll find that the largest proportion of ppl wearing APCs are over on Hypebeast...It's RAW, It's selvage, and it's french... and most ppl dont soak b4 wearing.. however, here is the catch.... if you want them to last longer.... soak them and remove the starch and add comfort. If you are a hypebeast trying to justify your jeans are raw... then wear then"straight from the sewing machine".... your choice... there is no right or wrong....

You are an insufferable idiot.

Thought I'd post these up, not as good as ranonranonarats' but hey a guy can try. New Standards, probably a year of wear? Two washes I believe, have more life to them but I just can't get used to soft denim, wearing in some pbj's nicely these days.

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

(Trying to show true colour, that's near the hem, next to a trusty black can of Guinness)

Sufu doesn't seem to like me much but hopefully you'll like my jeans :cool:

i think a.p.c. is just generally regarded as an easy jean 4 noobs (read: retards). but it's just like all other raw denim and people can't read a thread to get information and they just ask instead and then other noobs (retards) reply with the bits and pieces of info they've put together from one or two pages of this thread.

and it's apparently an infinite loop

someone lock this thread until apc makes something new.

THAT is a fantastic idea. considering this exact clustering of bad info and repetitive questions happened in the last a.p.c. thread as well, i think just not having an open a.p.c. thread might be a good idea.

somebody send me apcs they dont wear anymore (sz 30-32)

i'm fucking broke; i promise i'll wear them 365/24/7

lulzz

beg for something nicer, brah.

also, despite this thread being pretty tainted recently, i would like to say congrats to the folks who have been posting some nicely beat denims up in hurr.

O.O damn. Possibly the nicest a.p.c's I'v ever seen. May I ask how many washes / soaks?

Thanks

~Dave

Thanks Dave!

I can't remember exactly but they have been washed about 7 or 8 times. For the first 1.5 years they went without a wash and were worn basically every day(10+ hours a day). After that first wash I washed them quite frequently (by sufu standards...lol). That is probably why they are so light in colour now.

I wish I could dedicate as much time into another pair of jeans now as I did with those APC's. Right now I have too many jeans and as a result no one jean can get my undivided attention =)...I can only imagine how my samurai's or evisu's would look like if I dedicated that much time on them!

^ that's actually a really good question for all sufu members: would you rather have several pairs of high-end denim or just one pair at a time (as to allow 4 max amount of wear)?

i've never had more than one pair at a time, but i could see myself dedicating time to two pairs. pry not more