A.P.C.

jeepster

I'm 5.5 120 about.

Yeah I'm a pretty small guy haha. My next order were going to be size 26 cures... how big are you?

They have stretched a ton forsure like 3+ inches in the waist and 1 or so inches in the thighs... but they still sit like right below my belly button lol.

i am 5'7 140lbs

so same build just a bit taller,

This is my 1st post.. New Cure

1058ys8.jpg

Jesus Christ, talk about social scuicide... Come on man, don't be that guy and for the love of God get some proper shoes.

Well, obviously they weren't just "tried on" considering the cuff has been shredded and looks like shit. I suppose you could get it hemmed to get rid of it...

Got these NCs in today (sz 26). I was really worried about them being too small but I think the fit is nice. I bought them used (about 2 weeks in) so I never had to go through the super painful stretching process But since I'm a little bigger then the previous wearer, they will probably stretch a tad more

I'm 134 and 5'7 for reference :)

2ryj43t.jpg

122ydm9.jpg

I look forward to posting progress a year from now :P

~Dave

hey guys, looking at getting a pair of APCs but they are unavaliable in my locale so i will be buying on the interwebz.

_MG_8617.jpg

^^ is how i dress, like my jeans a little looser and i sag heaps.

my stats are 6'6 and roughly 210lbs

my question is, to achieve a similar fit should i go

a) rescues sized down 2

OR

B) NS sized down 1

any help would be greatly appreciated.

hey guys, looking at getting a pair of APCs but they are unavaliable in my locale so i will be buying on the interwebz.

_MG_8617.jpg

^^ is how i dress, like my jeans a little looser and i sag heaps.

my stats are 6'6 and roughly 210lbs

my question is, to achieve a similar fit should i go

a) rescues sized down 2

OR

B) NS sized down 1

any help would be greatly appreciated.

NS sized down one

xpost from question thread

I have a pair of APCs that i've been wearing pretty much everday for the last month so honeycombs and creases have begun to start settling. I've heard of people soaking sanforized when they first get them.

Am i past the point of no return? i kind of want to get some length out of the way.

^^ wow nice.....are they lose the stiffness after the hot soak?

I would like to try it also...the inseam is too long for me...

they are still pretty stiff. they are stacking and creasing just as well as before the soak. i just put my tub to the hottest water possible and left for 30 mins inside out. then i just hung dry. the texture is much rougher, probably because the excess starch is gone.

which type of apc denim should i get if i want some jeans thats not too baggy and not skinny. i wear a sz.30 and thats not my true size but i like alil room to breath. im thinking i should get some NS in a sz.28? and what about the length, if i get them will they shrink? im use to having 32 as the length but now im getting tired of how it drags on the floor every time i walk around the house. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

holy shit...i just hot soaked my apcs and lost 1.5" from the inseam. Awesome! i was going to get them hemmed too. good thing i soaked

Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with all the suggestions to not do an initial soak on even those these are sanforized. I wasn't pleased with how my whiskers and honeycombs were setting in, so I did a cold soak last week to reset them. New ones are setting in much better and I also lost 1.5" in the inseam like you. Now I have no need to hem these and they are stacking nicely.

which type of apc denim should i get if i want some jeans thats not too baggy and not skinny. i wear a sz.30 and thats not my true size but i like alil room to breath. im thinking i should get some NS in a sz.28? and what about the length, if i get them will they shrink? im use to having 32 as the length but now im getting tired of how it drags on the floor every time i walk around the house. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Get the NS in 29, then. You'll probably need to get them hemmed a little. They do shrink with a soak, but not all the way down to a 32.

hi guys. im new here, and im noob in to the raw denim, and i need help. i have my new cure's for 4+months and thes stretch out too much. i want soak them but im afraid. its good idea soak them after 4months and cca 15days actuall wear? not really much progress and i dont want them looks cheap and stupid. thanks for answers. here are some images. all are with flash. what are you think about fit. my true waists are 31 maybe 31,5 and tagged size is 30

dsc00001ny.jpg

dsc00007oc.jpg

dsc00009jy.jpg

dsc00020oc.jpgdsc00021mk.jpg

dsc00010hx.jpg

dsc00011ef.jpg

dsc00015w.jpg

dsc00013v.jpg

dsc00017ql.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1289/dsc00018n.jpg[/img

hi guys. im new here, and im noob in to the raw denim, and i need help. i have my new cure's for 4+months and thes stretch out too much. i want soak them but im afraid. its good idea soak them after 4months and cca 15days actuall wear? not really much progress and i dont want them looks cheap and stupid. thanks for answers. here are some images. all are with flash. what are you think about fit. my true waists are 31 maybe 31,5 and tagged size is 30

dsc00001ny.jpg

So you are saying before they stretched out to skin tight fit... they fit better?

they look like a pair of long johns i don't think u need to soak em champ