A.P.C.

jeepster

Guest eugen eugen
does it ever bother you guys when the hem of your jeans slips behind the tongue of your shoes?

my nc's do that and it makes me raaaaggeeee.

solutions?

it bothers me if it goes over my tongue dude;)

no legopening bigger then 7-7.5 for me

If I take a size 25 in NS... and they are tight as fuck what size would I take in slim jims if I wanted to wear them around my hips?

My NS I wear one inch below my waist and its uncomfortable on my nuts most of the time.

Im 5.5 120or so.

IMO i would get size 27 slim jims.

wait.. wads ur true waist? or wads the measurement of ur waist where u wear ur jeans at??

i pity ur nuts.lol

Keep in mind there is a big difference between the cuts. With my experience I have less hip flair with PS, but stick with the NC if you don't like tapered cuts.

Yeah. I guess its a trade off between hipflair in nc and a smaller leg opening in ps. I choose hip flair cuz it will probably lessen over time...i hope.

Great fit Rvoe. Details on how long you have worn them for and washes?

Thanks.

I've them for 8 months now. In terms of wearing them out like 4-5 months. All I did over summer is sit around the house and now I bike with them everyday. I washed it for the first time like 3 weeks ago.

DSC_0348.jpg

I regret not going commando when I washed it cause now I have weird fades on the thighs from what I was wearing underneath.

Oh and sizing...I measured my waist as 27 so I bought a 25 and now it sits on my hips and measures like 29-30.