A.P.C.

jeepster

thanks guys, yeah i'm pretty exited about these. they are my first pair of selvage, and my first pair of raw's besides crappy stfs... and nice fit to your bf redninja also

this is pure coincidence, but my boyfriend has had them also for a couple weeks, and he cuffs them the same way as you do. And it's his first pair of salvage as well. No wonder they look awesome

thumbs up for sure

this is pure coincidence, but my boyfriend has had them also for a couple weeks, and he cuffs them the same way as you do. And it's his first pair of salvage as well. No wonder they look awesome

thumbs up for sure

thanks, yeah it'll be pretty cool to see both pairs in the same size and same age progress, as long as we both keep posting lol

you must be pretty small, i thought my 26 cures were tiny. have they stretched a lot?

I'm 5.5 120 about.

Yeah I'm a pretty small guy haha. My next order were going to be size 26 cures... how big are you?

They have stretched a ton forsure like 3+ inches in the waist and 1 or so inches in the thighs... but they still sit like right below my belly button lol.