A.P.C.

jeepster

Just for fun I took a pic of my 3 year old APC's along side my brand new pair. Sometimes I still can't believe that my 3 year old ones once started off that dark.

Looks like they slightly changed the top button and the tag.

apc1-1.jpg

apc2-1.jpg

How much do New Cures shrink after a wash? I kind of like not having to spend 5 minutes doing my buttons up but I don't know much longer I can put off a wash.

They will constrict as almost all fabrics do when washed- however with wear they will stretch back out to what they were originally (within weeks generally, sometimes days if you wear em hard enough).

I've been rocking my Rescue's for about 2 years now (not daily wear but weekly wear or more), I even crashed my motorcycle while wearing them.

Anyways, I'm tired of the fit, they're too baggy/straight leg for me. I'm interested in switching it up to something more tapered that gets skinnier at the leg opening BUT I don't want a lower rise, I like the rise of the Rescue very much as I'm not a slim guy.

So I'm thinking of going with the New Standards which I read are more tapered at the leg but maintain a regular rise. Is this correct?

Also very important, I am a 34 in Rescue but I found they stretched a bit too much in the waist in the end (never washed, never soaked). Should I stick to a 34 NS or drop to a 33 NS since the legs will be different as well?

Finally, does ANYONE still do discounts on them? I got my Rescues for like $125 shipped back in the day but now its $155-165 + shipping :/ I know of the new APC rules but if anyone wants to PM me with a hint or two, thanks!

Even if someone can suggest another brand of jeans that may fit how I want them in the same price range? I really want to go with some black coated Slim Jims but Im pretty sure the rise will be too low for my wonderful gut lol

kind of confused on sizing, if I wear a 25 in ns and 28 in thin finns, what size should I get for ps?

should I get 25 or a 26 would suffice? I wore my ns for about 6 months, but didnt like the fit and thought ps would be more appropriate. Im looking for a fairly dramatic taper, thanks

How do the New Standard Petites fit compared to the New Standards? I've been wearing the same New Standards for the last 3 years and Im in need of a new pair but my New Standards feel too lose for me now. I want something tighter. Should i go with the New Cures or the New Standard Petites? If i go with the Petites, how much should I size down? I wore a 30 in the New Standards and they fit me perfectly, but too lose through the legs. Thanks in advance

anyways

100_0114.JPG

100_0115.JPG

100_0116.JPG

I like the way these look from the side.

My way-too-far-sized-down PS' don't have any leg flair and make the heel of my shoes always sticks out awkwardly. Anyway, dope fit, you make me think about koppin NCs next.

I like the way these look from the side.

My way-too-far-sized-down PS' don't have any leg flair and make the heel of my shoes always sticks out awkwardly. Anyway, dope fit, you make me think about koppin NCs next.

the side profile looks way better in person, i didn't feel like trying to capture the perfect angle, but you can get the idea. the way they hug my butt is what sold me on this size\style along with the leg opening not being skin tight around my ankles.

Hey everyone, I have just finished viewing every page on this thread and do I want to get some A.P.C.s! More specifically the new cures I have have a couple questions for you guys. First the question you guys always get is sizing. Im tall and skinny, about 6'1 130lbs, I have chicken legs and little to no ass. I recently got a pair of the Levi 510 rigid and these are 29/32s. At first they were tight but are now loose. So I figured 26's in the New Cures would be perfect after they stretch? I do like my pants tight. Second question, where the hell can I find a size 26? Every site I check has little to no APCS left. Sorry for the lengthy post.

i think your best bet is to just keep searching. even 27's are hard to find. but i went 2 sizes below my normal waist (32) and a 30 turned out to be just perfect for me. but if you do like pants tight on you maybe a 26 would be better.. and have you thought of trying the petite standards? those are pretty tight as well.