A.P.C.

jeepster

Those look a bit baggy for NC in the calfs. If you're planning to wear them that high I would try one size down. Unless of coarse you want a looser fit, can't say those are the perfect cut for you. I would also try a NS or PS in 28.

I definately aimed for a looser fit, albeit with apcs smallest cut haha. I would have gotten, at least considered, the PS fit if the Barney's Co-op in Costa Mesa had them. But so far Im pleased with my decision to only size 1 down on the nc as it fits slim rather than tight. I'll post fits of me wearing the ncs lower on my waist.

hey are you supposed to size down from your true size or typical tag size?

my true size is about a 33... (as per BiG style measurement, 16.5 across the top waist x 2)

but most of the jeans I own are vanity sized with a tag size of 30

folks say go down 2 sizes typically with APC NS... so for me would that be 31 or 28?

if i were you i would get a 30.

i am a true 32.5, own a pair of 29 NS which i think are ALMOST too tight but not tight enough for me to go change them. if i had to try over again i would get 30 because i have big thighs

smh at guys who have "large" thighs and get NC... NC is a skinny fit, du's. I got 27" thighs... The only thing I could even fit my legs into was 33NS or 32PS... Yes, PS is for dudes with big thighs, it is NOT "skinnier" then the NS, it has more taper below the "knee," but if you aren't 6'+ tall, the "knee" is actually more at your calf.

So my advice for dudes with large thighs:

- If you want a straight look, sz down 1 on NS and wear a tight belt

- If you want a tapered look for that small leg opening, sz down 2 on PS

If you have big thighs, the waist on your jeans will stretch a bit too big! That's just how it is! And if you can even fit into NC without the waist looking like a funnel around your lower body, you don't have big thighs.

I'll post my fit pics of sz down 1 NS in a bit.

Boy do I feel fortunate for not having big thighs...

I don't think I could ever wear those in public, too bad you didn't get a non collab pair. Your NS looked great.

Idk, whatsup with all the hate on the callabo.

Anyways, I stopped by the APC store and they were out of 29 Petite Standards, so I picked up the Supreme pair for $5 more.

Makes no difference to me.