A.P.C.

jeepster

hey guys, sorry for the sz-ing question but how to petite sz runs compared to NC?

I wear a 25 in NC, 26 in diors. any help is appreciated.

thanks

i think nc size should also be ps size

y7bbb6, those are going to look mad sexy after stretch. Pleaseeee post pics in a week or two.

~Dave

will do

Probably an answered question, but I couldn't find it. "standard" isn't exactly an uncommon word in this thread...

Are the waist measurements of the original Standards and the New Standards the same? I fit a 29 in 511's, 28 in Nudie TF's and own an old pair of original Standards in 26, but I've never been able to fit them. (After a couple months, still can't get the top button done, nor can I get my hand in the pockets, but they were free haha...)

I'm planning on getting a new pair of NS and figured I go with 27's to be pretty safe, just don't want them to end up super loose/baggy in a couple months.

Alright its been about a month of wear with my size 25 new standards, they have stretched out 3 inches in the waist to a size 30... but that was like a week in.

They are still extremely tight. Infact I find them uncomfortable most of the time and at the end of the day it feels like I have popped both my nuts.

I am about 5.5 121 pounds, I have seen some of you people 140 pounds or what not getting into size 26's either you have no balls, or you have no balls because your jeans have popped them.

The fit is sexy as fuck but I'm not sure its worth the trauma that is clearly devastating my nut sack.

I'll post pics within a few days.

^depends on ur desired fit. another two dwn for the same skinny fit for ur finns, just a size further dwn if ur finns fit slim tapered to u atm.

apc are tagged vanity sized, hw much sizes dwn depends on ur desired fit.

Could you check my fit pics post in the nudie thread? Those are size 29 thin finn's. Kinda going for a fit like that.

is apc the most "entry level" of decent raw denim?

i always saw it as the french levi's. after wearing some dior 19cm, i still like apc's better. maybe someday i will choose another brand, tho.

Well, from what I've observed, they fade beautifully (more of a subtle fade concept, nothing like neon blue as is common with Flat Heads) and the quality is pretty good. They appear to be more able to fade than $170 3Sixteens although this may just be a naive statement.