A.P.C.

jeepster

quick question, i can't find anything on page1

i have a pair of 31 raw NCs (kinda relaxed fitting), what size should i go for in black petite?

As far as waist goes I would say 28. 29's will fall off of you.

Here are my NC after about 1 year 6 months. They've had 1 wash and 1 soak. None of my jeans get alot of intense wear as I rotate them often.

fdyhde.jpg

b9g4ki.jpg

34sqhk7.jpg

Good fit, nice fades.

Terrible fit.

Just wondering what you think the problem with the fit is. I mean, I can't really say much to the contrary (seeing as I am admittedly a denim newbie) other than they feel comfortable to me and I am pretty happy with how they wear. I'm looking for constructive criticism rather than just a "terrible fit" comment.

I also had a question for all you denim heads. I recently cuffed my APC Rescues which are about two weeks old now, but I am wondering if that means I will no longer be able to wear them without a cuff again. I am basically wondering if cuffing the jeans will create a permanent crease in that area of the jeans.

Just wondering what you think the problem with the fit is. I mean, I can't really say much to the contrary (seeing as I am admittedly a denim newbie) other than they feel comfortable to me and I am pretty happy with how they wear. I'm looking for constructive criticism rather than just a "terrible fit comment".

for me (kinda denim newbie, sufu lurker) the bunching on the bottom aren't very good.. they're bunching not stacking.

also the crotch is kinda wedged despite the high rise.

Guest Denpatou

i'm lookin' at the brown gabardine stretch PS on APC's website--my true waist size is 28" (5'5"/110lbs, yeah i'm short), anyone know if i should i go for 25 or 26? i'm not sure if they measure differently than the denim version... thanks in advance.

^Im roughly the same height and weight as you (Im 5'5 and 115ish lbs)

I would say get the 25's

I have 26s in NC which is meant to be an even slimmer cut and the top blocked stretched out a little too much for my liking. Overall the fit is still pretty good though

I also have a 25 in NSs

How tight are the 25 new stds? Im 130 lbs (5'7) and am worried 25s will be too small. Do you think I should go 25 or 26?

Thanks

~Dave

anyone know if they'll mark as gifts to canada if ordering directly from apc? or any site that doesn't want 30$ for shipping (context is out of my size, azalea not shipping here, etc)?

A shop in Calgary - Songkla - carries apc denim (ns and ps in both indigo and blackps I think) if that's what you're looking for.

Looks like they don't charge for shipping either:

For those of you in Calgary, Canada we'll be getting in our black PS and NS in a couple of weeks. We also do free shipping.

songkla.ca

We'll be receiving sizes 27-31, priced at $195CD

Posts are from last month BTW.

Hope this helps.

How tight are the 25 new stds? Im 130 lbs (5'7) and am worried 25s will be too small. Do you think I should go 25 or 26?

Thanks

~Dave

I'm 5'5 135lbs, fairly slim/muscular. I bought both the Black and Raw NS in 28th's because of the stretch factor I was told about. After about 7x months of wearing them each for about 2-3 times a week, the Raw pair is a comfortable 30, but the Black is still tight just never really gave much is now still between a 28 and 29.

If I were you I'd order the Raw NS pair 2x sizes down from your regular waist size, and the Black NS only 1x size down.

*Also factor in if you'll tuck in your shirts, you'll want them a bit looser.

Hope this helps!

Hey guys, a couple of years ago I bought NS in a size 28 and love how they turned out.

I bought the black NS yesterday and when I got home, it was a lot tighter than it should be. I measured the waist of the first NS & it stretched to 16". The black ones are 14.75" but I can't even close the top button and the upper leg/quadricep/thigh area is a lot tighter (it's also overly tight in the crotch area). However, I'm also pretty satisfied with how the new pair stacks...so I don't know what to do.

I read the very first post (thanks OP)...but I'm still unsure if I should size up to a 29? Also, if I sized up...how differently would it stack?

Btw, if I do decide to size up...I'll be selling new (only tried on in front of a mirror) NS in a size 28

Thanks (in advance)!

p.s. I'll post pics of my NS & how they fit if anyone can answer me!