A.P.C.

jeepster

Guest Midnite8
the whiskering on the front of my APCs look good,but the honeycombs arent coming in, I have had them for 4 months already and have washed once a month... they are soft but i try starching them.... still the honeycombs arent there... help

That's probably cause your thigh's/legs part isn't tight enough to make honeycombs. Starching=RUINING

Guest fettuccine

You shouldn't be washing them soo often.

I would wait at least 6 months, after wearing them 4-5x a wk, before giving them my first wash.

the whiskering on the front of my APCs look good,but the honeycombs arent coming in, I have had them for 4 months already and have washed once a month... they are soft but i try starching them.... still the honeycombs arent there... help

Guest fettuccine

Read the first page of this thread.

Explains exactly how you should size for these jeans, and fyi, you bought your pair WAY too big.

Sell or return, and sz down 2 for your next pair.

should I get a size down or opt for a pair of new cures? I am waist 34 and bought waist 34...

ok here i start,

i bought a apc size 25 bout 2 months ago.

and i wore it for bout 2-3 weeks as i have to serve national service so doesnt have the time to wear it, i wear it as much as i can.

i used to be waist size 30 before entering national service and now im 29, im afraid i will go back to 30.

but when i went to the apc shop, the shop assistant recommend me 25 as i can button all buttons for 26 with some force, but for 25, i onli can button first button.

after wearing it for few hrs, i manage to button it to the 3th, and slowly i had to force to button the 4th.

even now i still have to use force to button the 4th button and i afraid the jeans thread will snap as i start to see the thread being stretch.

here's some pictures.

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

this above pic shows that the button of the 2nd and 4th, at the side i can see white thread being pulled out. it's alittle obvious.

IMG_2560.jpg

this picture shows that on my left leg which is the top leg, my calves' jean is rotate to the left, meaning from the pic, u can see the side orange switching while the right size dun have, meaning the calve jeans is tilted to the left.

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

some questions:

1) will this jean expand more? it's still alittle too tight as i have to use force to button the last button and that i can spot white thread where the stress is.

2) should i sell it? will there be any buyers after wearing for 2-3 weeks? or just wear and wait till i wash it where it will become looser.

2) how to know if which part of my jeans is tearing. example the white thread tension seen???

ok here i start,

i bought a apc size 25 bout 2 months ago.

and i wore it for bout 2-3 weeks as i have to serve national service so doesnt have the time to wear it, i wear it as much as i can.

i used to be waist size 30 before entering national service and now im 29, im afraid i will go back to 30.

but when i went to the apc shop, the shop assistant recommend me 25 as i can button all buttons for 26 with some force, but for 25, i onli can button first button.

after wearing it for few hrs, i manage to button it to the 3th, and slowly i had to force to button the 4th.

even now i still have to use force to button the 4th button and i afraid the jeans thread will snap as i start to see the thread being stretch.

here's some pictures.

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

this above pic shows that the button of the 2nd and 4th, at the side i can see white thread being pulled out. it's alittle obvious.

IMG_2560.jpg

this picture shows that on my left leg which is the top leg, my calves' jean is rotate to the left, meaning from the pic, u can see the side orange switching while the right size dun have, meaning the calve jeans is tilted to the left.

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

some questions:

1) will this jean expand more? it's still alittle too tight as i have to use force to button the last button and that i can spot white thread where the stress is.

2) should i sell it? will there be any buyers after wearing for 2-3 weeks? or just wear and wait till i wash it where it will become looser.

2) how to know if which part of my jeans is tearing. example the white thread tension seen???

hahaha no hate but that fit is HELLA tight.. a 26 would have been better. my gf got some 24 PS the other day, and today on her fourth day of wear she got the second button up. i'm trusting the fabric to stretch to where the fit isn't death, but i wouldn't count on your jeans looking much looser than they look right now (which is mad tight man). From what I've heard, APCs are pretty sturdy, so the seams should be ok. I was worried with her jeans too... you can see the white thread in the seams being pulled apart...

it'll stretch where you put pressure on the denim. i recommend wearing it 24/7 to sleep, to work, to school, at the dinner table whatever. that way it can stretch faster. if its squeezing on your thighs and calf then its definitely going to stretch out in those areas. if you squat down and it feels as if its constraining your muscles then it'll stretch for sure. i agree with everyone else though. a 26 would have been better

Yes, the seams on the fly can tear, those jeans are slowly on their way for destruction. It blows my mind to how people get convinced to buy denim that don't fit properly, let alone take advice from sales people. Just put the fucking jeans on and if they're too tight, get a bigger size. Good luck selling them, I would hate to be the second owner of those.

Hey guys I tried the small question thread first but i couldnt get any answer

so Im sorry ill have to ask here

I bought a size 27 PS and wore it everyday for 3 months so I think they are all stretched out.

The problem is though I only sized down 1, (true waist is 28) because

i just wanted a decent slim fit. I already own a size 25 NC and was trying to move away from a skinny fit i was into.

Anyway, I like the overall fit but they have stretched out too much in the thigh area. If i get them tailored, would the denim stretch back out? Seeing how they are fully stretched out right now?

Thanks in advance

Yes, the seams on the fly can tear, those jeans are slowly on their way for destruction. It blows my mind to how people get convinced to buy denim that don't fit properly, let alone take advice from sales people. Just put the fucking jeans on and if they're too tight, get a bigger size. Good luck selling them, I would hate to be the second owner of those.

Possibly the worst advice ever.

If you get jeans that are comfort size (the way you would want them to stay) in store and they are 100% cotton you will be dissapointed within a week or wear an will have to sinch them about and inch with a belt just to keep them up and the fit overall will be horrid.

Jeans strech.

As for ilhappy. 26 would have been better. It still would have started off tight but should have relaxed into a nice fit that you were looking for with ps.

Hey guys I tried the small question thread first but i couldnt get any answer

so Im sorry ill have to ask here

I bought a size 27 PS and wore it everyday for 3 months so I think they are all stretched out.

The problem is though I only sized down 1, (true waist is 28) because

i just wanted a decent slim fit. I already own a size 25 NC and was trying to move away from a skinny fit i was into.

Anyway, I like the overall fit but they have stretched out too much in the thigh area. If i get them tailored, would the denim stretch back out? Seeing how they are fully stretched out right now?

Thanks in advance

would still stretch. it applies to all jeans. but prolly nt as much anymore. it will be just minimal. btw, could any kind souls pm me fits of a ps dwnsized 3? i read context measurements. size 28 ps and a 27 nc have the same measurements. iirc, there were sayings that context's measurements aren't tt accurate, esp for the nc. so anyone, pls. pm me. thanks alot. :D

Possibly the worst advice ever.

If you get jeans that are comfort size (the way you would want them to stay) in store and they are 100% cotton you will be dissapointed within a week or wear an will have to sinch them about and inch with a belt just to keep them up and the fit overall will be horrid.

Jeans strech.

As for ilhappy. 26 would have been better. It still would have started off tight but should have relaxed into a nice fit that you were looking for with ps.

Advice? What advice? If you try a pair of denim that are painted on and busting at the seams, you go up a size you dumb shit. Of coarse, unless for some reason an unflattering fit is what you were after.

Jeans stretch..? No fucking shit? There's a huge difference between sizing down and buying an ill fittitng pair that obviously won't work out. Ateast the dude knows now what size to get, it took me a few pairs to find the perfect fit for my NC's and PS's. If the 26's don't work in the waist it's clear that you need to try a different cut.

If the 26's don't work in the waist it's clear that you need to try a different cut.

not true. at first i could only button the first two buttons on my petites.After two weeks i could finally button in the top button. i would seriously spend 5-10 minutes trying to get that button in every morning and now they fit perfectly and i am able to button my petites effortlessly because they stretched out a couple inches. 3 inches to be exact

it'll stretch where you put pressure on the denim. i recommend wearing it 24/7 to sleep, to work, to school, at the dinner table whatever. that way it can stretch faster. if its squeezing on your thighs and calf then its definitely going to stretch out in those areas. if you squat down and it feels as if its constraining your muscles then it'll stretch for sure. i agree with everyone else though. a 26 would have been better
Advice? What advice? If you try a pair of denim that are painted on and busting at the seams, you go up a size you dumb shit. Of coarse, unless for some reason an unflattering fit is what you were after.

Jeans stretch..? No fucking shit? There's a huge difference between sizing down and buying an ill fittitng pair that obviously won't work out. Ateast the dude knows now what size to get, it took me a few pairs to find the perfect fit for my NC's and PS's. If the 26's don't work in the waist it's clear that you need to try a different cut.

hey mate calm down with the personal attacks.

All I was saying is that the advice you gave people may confuse them to go for a fit that will strech out to being too big.

not true. at first i could only button the first two buttons on my petites.After two weeks i could finally button in the top button. i would seriously spend 5-10 minutes trying to get that button in every morning and now they fit perfectly and i am able to button my petites effortlessly because they stretched out a couple inches. 3 inches to be exact

so does ur jeans have the white stiches like mine?

it's like it's overstretched.

yall must be sizing down more than 3 sizes or something

im a true 29 and i bought a 26 NS and was able to do every button no problem, even if it was a little snug...to not do all the buttons, i would have had to go down 4 at least lol