A.P.C.

jeepster

alright thanks guys.

Still had that one question though.

Since my true waist is 28.5 does sizing down to a 25 tagged mean only 1.5 sizes down since 25 tagged is a truly 27 to begin with?

What are you guys going by I've seen mixed answers about this.

I believe its by tagged size

Forget the true waist measurement vs. waist on the jean measurement thing. Jeans aren't meant to be worn @ your actual waist. If you're gonna measure yourself, then measure around your upper hip area where you're gonna be wearing your jeans & then compare that measurement w/ the waist measurement on the jean you're gonna buy.

My actual waist is 27, 35 hips , & 30 upper hip (bout 3-4" below my belly button). I went w/ 27 APC's (BTW, they measure bout 30 across waistline) & they fit me perfectly!

alright thanks guys.

Still had that one question though.

Since my true waist is 28.5 does sizing down to a 25 tagged mean only 1.5 sizes down since 25 tagged is a truly 27 to begin with?

What are you guys going by I've seen mixed answers about this.

If your true waist is 28.5, you should buy a tagged size 26 or 27 (since your true waist is at a decimal).

My true waist is 30 and I bought tagged sz 28, and it's the perfect fit on me.

Sizing down to 25 tagged means you sized down 3.5... I'm surprised they're not skin-tight! They actually look pretty well-fitted on you!

If your true waist is 28.5, you should buy a tagged size 26 or 27 (since your true waist is at a decimal).

My true waist is 30 and I bought tagged sz 28, and it's the perfect fit on me.

Sizing down to 25 tagged means you sized down 3.5... I'm surprised they're not skin-tight! They actually look pretty well-fitted on you!

Wow 3.5 pretty intense. The waist still hasn't stretched very much and there is literally 1 inch between my jeans and belly button.

I have read all like 600 pages of this thread almost twice now.. and I find it fucked that people who are like 5.9 still find sz 25 new standards too loose.

I am the slimmest guy out of all my friends, shortest, and these 25's are tight!

I think I could possibly go into a 24... I might have to order those in the new year lol.

I am going to pick up some new cures in 25 after xmas too.

Forget the true waist measurement vs. waist on the jean measurement thing. Jeans aren't meant to be worn @ your actual waist. If you're gonna measure yourself, then measure around your upper hip area where you're gonna be wearing your jeans & then compare that measurement w/ the waist measurement on the jean you're gonna buy.

My actual waist is 27, 35 hips , & 30 upper hip (bout 3-4" below my belly button). I went w/ 27 APC's (BTW, they measure bout 30 across waistline) & they fit me perfectly!

I hear yah man. I think this might be the first pair of jeans that I've bought that actually fit me.

I've gone size 29 nudie RR, Size 28 Nudie RR, size 29 Acne MIC and all have just been baggy as fuck in the end.

I think the next time I will buy size 25 nudie RR. and size 26 mic.

hey guys so im new to this forum and i bought my apcs used a while ago and never really compared mine to the ones in the shop. so my friend bought a brand new pair of new standards and we met today and i was really curious why mine were so much darker and doesnt have the rigid selvege feel to it. here is a poor picture

photo.jpg

its a pair of NEW CURES and the owner said he didnt wash it but when i fliped the inside tag it was a bit stained like brownish so im guessing he did wash it. i hardly wear these so i dont even have fades yet

I'm thinking of washing my APC's today. I vaguely remember someone mentioning that you should only use top-loading washers because front-loading washers will give the jeans weird creases? Is this true or did I just misread what that person wrote?

My plan is to wash the jeans inside-out. My machine has a "no spin cycle" option, which I'm guessing is the equivalent of taking the jeans out during spin cycle. I'm just going to use regular tide detergent. As for drying, I'm not sure whether I should hang dry or machine dry, but I'm leaning towards machine dry right now. So is there anything wrong with what I'm about to do?

Thanks.

hey guys so im new to this forum and i bought my apcs used a while ago and never really compared mine to the ones in the shop. so my friend bought a brand new pair of new standards and we met today and i was really curious why mine were so much darker and doesnt have the rigid selvege feel to it.

Seriously? You're comparing a new pair to a used pair. That's why they're different.

Guest theazn48

i bought size 25 new standards about 1.5 months ago. i sized down 3 and my 28 slim jims are really loose on me, but the ns havent really stretched out in the waist too much. they still feel a bit tight. what should i do?

Keep wearing them. I've got some NCs that were pretty tight on me but are now very comfortable. I only sized down one size though. I tried on my roommate's NSs though (he has two pairs; one is 28 and one is 29) and they were a little big on me. Definitely more roomy for my junk.

Just wear them often and you will find that the denim will stretch. Eventually they'll be real comfy.

Okay. Remember the "huge" New Standards I got? I sized down 1-ish to a size 31. Now I wear them on weekends. Bought these yesterday, Petit Standards, sized down 2-ish (more like 1.5 with my current waist size) to a size 30 (they didn't have a 29 for me to try). Don't want a super skinny fit or anything, just a fitted fit (I was able to button the top button when I tried them on, but it hurt). Fit is pretty tight everywhere, but I must say I like them more than the New Standards I got. So here we go. Day 1 of actually wearing them.

apcps_121309_day1_front.jpg

apcps_121309_day1_back.jpg