A.P.C.

jeepster

I have a pair of size 30 petite standards (sized down 3) that I've had for 8 months. Haven't washed yet and they still look raw, but I just want to wash them already.

Problem is, I need help deciding which method will get my jeans to shrink the most.

I'm 5"5 and I weighed 160 at the time of purchase, but I currently weigh 135 so I need them to shrink a lot.

Warm water? Soak or machine?

my NC came in the mail today. tried them on and i can only button the first button. did i get a little carried away with sizing down? i've owned a pair of NS before and i know they stretch considerably, but damn i feel no amount of stretch can save me with these NC.

keep them or upsize?

you probably don't want to see a fit pic unless you want to see my undies :o. as for tightness, everything is snug but not suffocating. it's only the waist that i don't see any amount of stretch can save.

fuck i really can't be bothered selling them and buying another pair.

i didn't say i can't return them.

it is much easier for me to sell them and buy a new pair. but still troublesome nonetheless.

i just measured the waist and compared to context's measurements (which i used as reference) it measures 3" smaller. wtg.

fuck it. i'm determined. i'm going to stretch this bitch out.

^ Yeah I think I'm going to sell them. These are literally cutting the circulation off from my thighs. Most of my weigh is in my ass and thighs from all types of squats so these KILL. I think I'm going to get a 28/29 in NS and just wear them comfortably. MAN! These bad boys are effin nice though, i can't wait to rock a pair that fits.

Hey, I been out of the loop for a while. Is it still the standard to size down 2 sizes for new standards? I wasn't sure if they have changed the sizing at all recently. I'm a snug 30 in levi's so I was assuming to get 28 in NS. What would the fit be like? I'm looking for slim/normal but not super tight.

Hey, I been out of the loop for a while. Is it still the standard to size down 2 sizes for new standards? I wasn't sure if they have changed the sizing at all recently. I'm a snug 30 in levi's so I was assuming to get 28 in NS. What would the fit be like? I'm looking for slim/normal but not super tight.

APCs are vanity sized, so a size 28 would be a true 30" waist line. I would think that a size 29 would be good for you if you're a snug 30 in levis, but it also depends on what pair of levis you're wearing as well. You can find a siz chart for your APCs on context clothing.

very nice skip! I cant wait to get my PS... Still waiting on my local stockist

thanks man, make sure you post pics of your PS!

How many wears, days, months or whatever would you say the stretch period is for them to be fully stretched

For me, I sized down 3 and it took about 3 weeks until it went from being unable to button the top 2 to comfortably buttoning all of the buttons if i remember correctly. After that I can't really remember how long it took for the thighs but once you get to a certain point you just get used to it and forget about it.

size 31 nc, sized down from a 34, they are pretty tight in the thighs, and i only couldnt button the last button.

i went with a 31 because i had a pair of ns for about a year and a half and the waist stretched to around 36-37 inches. so i thought if i sized down one more it would be perfect.

should i exchange for a 32?

note: i usually sag my pants to about half of my ass.