A.P.C.

jeepster

i really need a solution over here..

i wear size 36 on sexsc06, what size should i wear on NC?

size 34 or 35??

cause people always talking to have 2 two size down, and im not really confidence in doing it

thanks guys

i really need a solution over here..

i wear size 36 on sexsc06, what size should i wear on NC?

size 34 or 35??

cause people always talking to have 2 two size down, and im not really confidence in doing it

thanks guys

Dude, it's simple. Measure 2" below your navel (Hold tape measure fairly tight). Remember that measurement (ME=35"). Subtract 4" from measurement and boom, that's your size (35" - 4" = 31")!

How did I get that, APC is vanity sized, like Dior. Thus a 31 NC is actually a 33" waist and do you know how easy it is to stretch this jawns 2"? Yeah well we do...

SO cop and next time read this before posting...

i'm a size 30 waist, i'm trying to decide whether to get new cures or new standards. i want a skinny fit (thus, new cures come to mind), but after looking at variuos fit pics it seems that sizing down 3 with new standards can yield a slim fit as well.

can anyone give me their opinion on the difference between sizing 2 on new cure and 3 with new standards?

eevoh... Those are ridiculous. How.. do you get that wear without them getting dirty? They're so blue. And white. My lifestyle doesn't allow for that kind of wear, but it is pretty darn sick, I'll have you know.

wash dem! they will look sick.. i tell yah whuut

lol i will think about it :P

eevoh... Those are ridiculous. How.. do you get that wear without them getting dirty? They're so blue. And white. My lifestyle doesn't allow for that kind of wear, but it is pretty darn sick, I'll have you know.

haha thanks :D

its not actually white, its the flash from my camera

Here's the evolution of my New Cures. These are a size 30. I wear a 30 or 31 in most pants, so I really didn't size down much.

Before the first soak (10 mos.)

img0353q.jpg

img0357n.jpg

img0358ld.jpg

During

img0362ee.jpg

img0364wu.jpg

img0367mw.jpg

(I felt my first post should have my goofy face in it.)

Before second soak (11 mos.)

img0545zv.jpg

img0546h.jpg

img0550j.jpg

Well...they look good fade-wise, but the fit is awful. Wearing them so high makes you look like a woman.

the fit in the leg looks good, just pulled up too high, doesn't work for such a skinny fit.

Oh and the ribbed cardigan looks kinda mom-ish...