A.P.C.

jeepster

aqhong is right.

but the excessive stacking of diors (if you're under like 6") creates a some-what flare as the stacks bunch up near your foot and looks like crap.

Does anyone have any fit pics of some petite standards?

They sound so much better than New Cures. I'm curious to see and there's hardly any pictures of them worn online I can find, and the ones I do find are by kids wearing them 3/4 way down their legs.

aqhong is right.

but the excessive stacking of diors (if you're under like 6") creates a some-what flare as the stacks bunch up near your foot and looks like crap.

This stacking however also gives Dior it's great fit/look imo. They don't exactly look like skin tight 511/510 levi's like everyone has because of how long the stacking is, not making it appear as skinny below the knee. I don't know of any Dior fanatic who loves Dior's "short" (30" and below for example) either (or even APC's for that matter). Look on eBay for those trying to sell hemmed Diors that short and you'll see they can't sell them for more than $80-90, from what I've seen, strictly because of that.

Either way, I love Dior's and APC. Sorry to clutter up the thread with Dior, haha.

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I meant they should be worn short with no stacking, but I see 37" excessive for anyone 5"8-5"9. Only because the stacks go up so high and it makes your legs look shorter. Definitely not flattering at all.

Stacks definitely look great, and yes are part of the Dior aesthetic, but to a certain extent imo.

thanks for that Macwich, +rep.

Although I still can't really tell the difference between the two :)

So would you say the PS has a looser top block, and skinnier from the knee down?

And the NC is skinnier top block and looser from knee down ( less taper)?

Btw. nice fades.

thanks for that Macwich, +rep.

Although I still can't really tell the difference between the two :)

So would you say the PS has a looser top block, and skinnier from the knee down?

And the NC is skinnier top block and looser from knee down ( less taper)?

Btw. nice fades.

thats precisely what im sayin. although keep in mind the size difference like this guy mentioned:

They are 2 sizes apart so it seems like he can't really make an accurate comparison

i did however try on the 32 and 31 PS's in the Margriet Nannings in Amsterdam, and the same holds true; looser (in this case, TOO loose) top block and more tapered calves

imho the perfect cut would be the PS but with the same rise as NC. its ridin pretty low down there but w.e