A.P.C.

jeepster

^ Looking good!

Who here has sized down 3?...

And lives to tell about it.

I'm a 29 in Nudie Super Slim Kim (which I think runs slightly small), and I went down to 25 in PS. I couldn't do up any of the buttons when I first got them (or bend my knees), but now they fit like a glove.

What are knee darts? How can the knee bulge go away by itself as the jeans get softer and more broken in? The only way is to make them shrink by either washing or soaking, which eventually will stretch out again.

Mine seemed to go away as my jeans softened up and began to fall a little better overall. Pretty sure I'm not imagining things...

Guest eugen eugen
thinking about getting some petit standards... whats the deal with the sizing, would i get the same size i have in new cures? or whut

size down on form your nc size. ps waist is one size bigger then nc, and nc are more restricting and slimmer, i own both. can easy rock ps in 29 but dont like my skintight sz 30 nc so much;)

Guest eugen eugen

so i sized down 4!! to get i 19cm fit on my cures! the fit even bigger in the waist then most apcs. 4 sizes down the legs are nice slim and slighlty hugging like my sz 29 diors. i took sz 27 in cures!! waist is a bitch to stretch but i works. in sz 29 they were as big as ns but just different cut

will post fit pics at the weekend!

nice cut, but you have to go down much..

yep, i normally wear 28-29 even 30 in some normal jeans, zara, h&m whatever and i went 26 with my nc's and couldnt button past 1 button, now they are the best jeans ive ever had

so i sized down 4!! to get i 19cm fit on my cures! the fit even bigger in the waist then most apcs. 4 sizes down the legs are nice slim and slighlty hugging like my sz 29 diors. i took sz 27 in cures!! waist is a bitch to stretch but i works. in sz 29 they were as big as ns but just different cut

will post fit pics at the weekend!

nice cut, but you have to go down much..

Guest eugen eugen
yep, i normally wear 28-29 even 30 in some normal jeans, zara, h&m whatever and i went 26 with my nc's and couldnt button past 1 button, now they are the best jeans ive ever had

yea but i was talking about cures;)

in ncs down 2 is still tight.

peace

Guest adidasaj

How long did they take to stretch?

I normally wear a 30, and everyone said go with 28 or 27 with my APCs. I went with a 29 though since 31s fit me snug, too (and I've actually been growing a little bit there).

Anyhow, I've had the APC New Standards (29) for about 4 weeks now I think. 3-4 weeks, and I think I've worn them about 15 days or so.

They've definitely stretched... when new I could barely get the top bottom up, or sit. Now that's OK... but they're still a bit uncomfortably tight in the waist (leg fits nice though).

Should I not worry yet? Is it usually a month or multiple-month long process?

I've been wearing my New Standards for 6 months. I ride my bike at least 5 miles everyday. Most of the pairs of APCs that I've seen have 2 tags hanging below the A.P.C., one with the size, the other saying the cut. My pair only has the size tag. The words "New Standard" are written on the same black tag that says A.P.C.. Is my pair a fake or just a much older model? My camera battery is charging as we speak and I'll try to post pics when I get the chance to help explain things better.

I've been wearing my New Standards for 6 months. I ride my bike at least 5 miles everyday. Most of the pairs of APCs that I've seen have 2 tags hanging below the A.P.C., one with the size, the other saying the cut. My pair only has the size tag. The words "New Standard" are written on the same black tag that says A.P.C.. Is my pair a fake or just a much older model? My camera battery is charging as we speak and I'll try to post pics when I get the chance to help explain things better.

Yours is a newer model. There are at least three different tag configurations; as long as it says APC and the size on there somewhere (some aren't even labeled with the cut), you're fine.

Guest eugen eugen
crotch gave out today while trying to ride my old ass bike -_-

just hit six months too ): was hoping they wouldn't give out until at least 7 or 8. will post pics later

go to a tailor and get it fixed?

5$

has anyone else experienced weak stitching on their APC's? I've got about a month of casual wear/zero washes on mine, and I already have 2 pretty significant rips.

IMG_0565.jpg

inseam blue stitch rip

IMG_0566.jpg

right pocket outer stitch rip

shoddy quality on APC's part? or the brittle nature of the jeans never touching water?