A.P.C.

jeepster

@Sk8b0rdE, after going over a little past knowledge and a little browsing I'd say check out Grim Tims, or possible (this is more of a shot in the dark) sizing down on some Big Bengts. If you dig skinny, you may like the Thin Finns, but they aren't great for skateboarding, I've heard/seen. Crotch blow outs. Probably too thin. For what you're looking for.

Other ideas: Good Society Slim Legs, Naked & Famous ?, Acne Mic... Not sure. Trying to keep the price low. Browse Blue in Green, The Denim Bar, and Self Edge. You'll get some ideas.

@altemp, I'm on the slender side of thirty and am wearing some 27 NS.. 26 might be possible, but I had three hip blow outs. If you live a very sedentary life style and want some ridiculously tight jeans, go for it, if not- 27 should do just fine.

(I wish I got 28s, but I'm getting tired of 'skinny' jeans fast)

Cheers.

@FIENDnomenal, what do you mean you had to wash them so soon? Did you get something nasty on them or just restrict yourself to six months of ownership without washing?

I haven't really seen a pair of petite's evolve. Don't forget pictures along the way.

awesome thanks, if im 26 in new cures should i go 27 in grim tims? because they dont stretch as much? and are they still raw denim like new cures? or salvdged?

@Sk8b0rdE, after going over a little past knowledge and a little browsing I'd say check out Grim Tims, or possible (this is more of a shot in the dark) sizing down on some Big Bengts. If you dig skinny, you may like the Thin Finns, but they aren't great for skateboarding, I've heard/seen. Crotch blow outs. Probably too thin. For what you're looking for.

Other ideas: Good Society Slim Legs, Naked & Famous ?, Acne Mic... Not sure. Trying to keep the price low. Browse Blue in Green, The Denim Bar, and Self Edge. You'll get some ideas.

@altemp, I'm on the slender side of thirty and am wearing some 27 NS.. 26 might be possible, but I had three hip blow outs. If you live a very sedentary life style and want some ridiculously tight jeans, go for it, if not- 27 should do just fine.

(I wish I got 28s, but I'm getting tired of 'skinny' jeans fast)

Cheers.

awesome thanks, if im 26 in new cures should i go 27 in grim tims? because they dont stretch as much? and are they still raw denim like new cures? or salvdged?

yea, go a size up for the tims. whether they are raw, selvaged or not, depends on ur model of grim tim u are getting at.

lastly, imo, nudie's dry denim seems to be of a darker shade compared to apc.

ok im wanted to get something dark and same fit as new cures, so the nudies grim tim dry stretch in 27 is good? they stretch almost as much as apcs?

yea, go a size up for the tims. whether they are raw, selvaged or not, depends on ur model of grim tim u are getting at.

lastly, imo, nudie's dry denim seems to be of a darker shade compared to apc.

if i measure my 26's they should give me the right length top of the belt to bottom of the cuff? because i found some nudies and not sure if i want 32 or 34

well it seems my 26 new cures are 33inch inseam, so i guess they were 34 before 7 months of wearing it

I think they depend on size. Don't quote me but I think a 29 would be a 34 where as a 32 is 35 and a 36 is 35.5? Anyone know for sure?

hey everyone. ive read through most of the pages and havent really seen this asked before so im hoping someone could help. i bought a pair of 31 new cures a year ago and i put like maybe a month and 1/2 worths of wear into them but one night i got pretty drunk and puked. obviously my jeans suffered. i had to machine wash them on hot to get the stuff out. when they came out they had that weird light blue color you see in some pics. i was wondering if i started to wear them again if they would begin to look good again or always have these weird color. also, they've become really soft and i noticed when i wear them they crease in different places then my original whiskers. is there anyway to stiffen them up again?

hey everyone. ive read through most of the pages and havent really seen this asked before so im hoping someone could help. i bought a pair of 31 new cures a year ago and i put like maybe a month and 1/2 worths of wear into them but one night i got pretty drunk and puked. obviously my jeans suffered. i had to machine wash them on hot to get the stuff out. when they came out they had that weird light blue color you see in some pics. i was wondering if i started to wear them again if they would begin to look good again or always have these weird color. also, they've become really soft and i noticed when i wear them they crease in different places then my original whiskers. is there anyway to stiffen them up again?

nope hah they wont get stiff again. BUT just wear em dude, that 'weird light blue color' is just where the indigo faded, that's gonna happen all over. I mean they cant look hideous. I would say just keep wearin em and if you put good work in they'll fade well. if this is the first wash youve done they've got plenty of life left and plenty of room to age

nope hah they wont get stiff again. BUT just wear em dude, that 'weird light blue color' is just where the indigo faded, that's gonna happen all over. I mean they cant look hideous. I would say just keep wearin em and if you put good work in they'll fade well. if this is the first wash youve done they've got plenty of life left and plenty of room to age

thanks bro. ill follow through and let everyone know how it goes. maybe post some pics

I regret washing NSs so frequently. They've faded nice over the few months of wear, but the rigidity is pretty much gone and the combs are nearly flat so I quess I'm not going to see ~any more progress there, which to me is almost the whole point of fading. Could try starching, but that does indeed add a fucking disgusting feel to them. So, one more vote to less washing, even if you get a semi-solid dog turd on them, as I did.

Guest eugen eugen

you can stiffen them again!! buy starch and starch them ..

ok im wanted to get something dark and same fit as new cures, so the nudies grim tim dry stretch in 27 is good? they stretch almost as much as apcs?

best if u could try on a pair of tims first before buying. no. they stretch, but def nt as much as apcs.

there's info on the apc inseams on the first page. read carefully, its hard to find, but its there. they come in 34 inseam and 36. but depending on sizes, i cant really rem them.

hi all, I'm keen on getting an apc denim. Need help.

I currently having a grim tim s27/34

It fits pretty well except that i felt that the thigh is alittle tight, and the crotch area looked as if its gonna burst. The denim around that area felt very soft compared to the other part of the jean. Worrying sign...

Anyway, I have carrot-like legs. Big thigh and alittle muscle over the calf area. What should I go for ? NC, PS or NS ? Prefer something in between skinny and slim fit.

if your thighs are big but not like soccer athlete huge then new standards are your best bet. im usually like a 31 or 32 but i got my ns in 29. first couple of days the thighs were stiff but now they have strectched out to the point where i can easily put my hand down there and make a fist. sounds like a weird analogy but i hope you get the idea. get em so they're snug and like every single person who has them will say, they will STRETCH. mine fit like a 31-32 now

the ns became a little bit stiffer post wash, it also shrank a bit but not a significant amount. in terms of fades, didn't really have any, it's still a pretty solid colour, guess it wasn't dirtier enough to wash even though i owned it for a year, it felt dirty... not a lot of wear though

here's a picture of them as you can see not much difference..

xpost from waywt denim

4065101313_c412b381e6_o.jpg

Hello guys, not new to the world of apc's but I need some help finding a pair of stonewashed apc's, I don't care if they're ns or ps

I found these on the apc site:

http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,472.html?type=1&look=22&piece=3&prevpiece=4%2C530&nextpiece=4%2C457

but do you think I could find them anywhere else for a little cheaper, any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Hello guys, not new to the world of apc's but I need some help finding a pair of stonewashed apc's, I don't care if they're ns or ps

I found these on the apc site:

http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,472.html?type=1&look=22&piece=3&prevpiece=4%2C530&nextpiece=4%2C457

but do you think I could find them anywhere else for a little cheaper, any help would be much appreciated, thanks

most of the time you wont get that great of a deal unless they go on sale. might as well get them from APC because you can get your money if they dont fit.

just a note for anybody switching from new cures to petite standards.

my (old) new cures are a size 32 and when i first got them i could only do up the first 2 buttons

my new petite standards however are a size 30 and i could button them all the way up right away. and i know that they werent tried on before because the lady in the store had to take them out of the shrinkwrap

so the point is, PS in cut way fuller (in the top block at least) than NC

in the lower leg though, PS is a lot more tapered and doesn't have the classic "dior" flare

just a note for anybody switching from new cures to petite standards.

my (old) new cures are a size 32 and when i first got them i could only do up the first 2 buttons

my new petite standards however are a size 30 and i could button them all the way up right away. and i know that they werent tried on before because the lady in the store had to take them out of the shrinkwrap

so the point is, PS in cut way fuller (in the top block at least) than NC

in the lower leg though, PS is a lot more tapered and doesn't have the classic "dior" flare

What exactly is this "dior" flare you speak of?