A.P.C.

jeepster

ok, i have a pair of APC i've been wearing for about 2 years. They have 10 washes. They look and feel OK but the fabric is too open in the weave. The other thing is that i am wearing a lovely size 34 which i had to trade too because my true size is 36. Is it typical to buy +2" for APC denim?

ya my dior is 19cm. can i know on avg how much do they stretch. cause i know when i get it initially i wont be able to button it up

u mean the apc? they will stretch out quite alot. prolly around 3 inches. the nc fit is similar to dh 19cm. just tt it stretches more. tts why goin dwn a further size dwn frm ur dh is much safer. (to accomodate the stretch)

I'm at the point where I've been wearing my APC Rescue's for about a year now on and off... Wore them all the time when I was on my bike, but then I crashed it. Don't have a bike anymore, and can't bear the 37" inseam... I used to stack them on my motorcycle boots and all was good, but now wearing with high tops, they stack like crazy and become really weighted down below... If I wear any normal shoes, the jeans go under the sole all the time.

Should I get them hemmed to my standard 32" inseam? If yes, should I tell the tailor something specific? I can't risk screwing these jeans up!

rescues are ridiculously oversized. they really only would look good on very very large people or if you're looking for the thug rap star or early nineties skateboarder look in which case you'de also need a chain wallet, some puma suedes and some FUCT t-shirts. i think you should just get new standards in your true waist size if you must wear apc and want a baggier/looser fit. anyone ever do that on here? not sizing down on new standards?

rescues are ridiculously oversized. they really only would look good on very very large people or if you're looking for the thug rap star or early nineties skateboarder look in which case you'de also need a chain wallet, some puma suedes and some FUCT t-shirts. i think you should just get new standards in your true waist size if you must wear apc and want a baggier/looser fit. anyone ever do that on here? not sizing down on new standards?

you're a fukn idiot to be characterizing these jeans in a negative light because they have a fuller cut than the usual slim straight jeans that you see on here...