A.P.C.

jeepster

APC New Standard 5 months 1 wash. Excuse the crummy pictures.

Pre Wash

045thmonth1stwashbefore.jpg

055thmonth1stwashbefore.jpg

Post Wash

065monthspostwash.jpg

105monthspostwash.jpg

095monthspostwash.jpg

075monthspostwash.jpg

Just another pair o' NS.

Thanks Jester- I'm a plumber, and live in an area full of active things to do, so they get a beating.

Lol.. I had three blow outs in my hips! 2 on the right side, 1 on the left, missed pictures of the left though. Needless to say, I'll be going for a looser fit next, probably the FH 8005A, but these still have another 5 or 7 months left.

1st blow out

012ndmonth1stblowout.jpg

3rd blow out

024thmonth3rdblowout.jpg

Hi guys, first post. Here are pics from my ~2 week old APC Rescues size 28 (i'm a 30). My question is, are these stacks going to look this way as the jeans evolve? I'd rather they were tighter and lower.

I think they're perhaps not the way I want them because APC denim is too stiff (at least to begin with) and/or the leg opening is too wide on the rescues.

Any comments or advice on this? All I can think of is getting them tapered.

bottom-1.jpg

front.jpg

bottomfront.jpg

@fission, I agree with the others, hem them- though you might try a hot soak to tighten them up / soften the denim, I'd get a second opinion, though. ;)

@fashunhor, if you soak them in a tub without any agitation very little dye should be lost/displaced and fading should proceed well enough (maybe even quite well, considering the denim would lose some of the factory starch, while still having a shape worn in.. pre-wear + softer denim = easier wear?).

Without seeing them I can't really say, but if you feel like they need some freshening/tightening up and want to delay washing, a soak should do the trick- my NS sucked up a lot after washing, but the fit is so nice if you wear to dry- although that may negate some of the shrink you want.

@b7ff, I look forward to seeing those black NS! I'm a 30 waist and sized down 3" on regular NS, you can see a fit in one of the pictures below to get an idea. Have fun with those jeans!

Holy .. jumping... something quirky Robin would say to Batman!

Batman-Robin-Photograph-C12150175.jpg

1) Uh.. good choice on the soak (looks at jeans). Maybe I should do that.

2) You must actually wear them! Can't wait to see how they turn out.