A.P.C.

jeepster

rescues are ridiculously oversized. they really only would look good on very very large people or if you're looking for the thug rap star or early nineties skateboarder look in which case you'de also need a chain wallet, some puma suedes and some FUCT t-shirts. i think you should just get new standards in your true waist size if you must wear apc and want a baggier/looser fit. anyone ever do that on here? not sizing down on new standards?

Get the hell out of here man. Rescues are for people like me with bigger thighs, because I WORK OUT and i'm not a weak, skinny bitch. Not everyone wants tight-ass jeans. Jeans are meant to be comfortable, which would not happen if I wore NS.

I'm 6'2,I'll say normal legs. My NS are the tightest fitting jeans I've ever owned, and actually ordered the rescues first which i returned. For years wore 501's and 505's w36 l32 and rescues compared to both of those are still much bigger/longer. Wanted something better quality minus the logo's which apc excels at. better?

i actually wish they made something in between the NS and rescue.

i returned my 34w rescues after putting them on and finding that when they were that wide the inseam played a problem with wearing low top sneakers or shoes, which is what munchy's problem was.

However when i put them on they were as tight in the thigh as my NS were when first put on. I've kept my NS which have stretched but agree that they could still be more roomier in the thigh. I'm assuming the rescues would stretch to to a more accomadating fit, but then I still got the rapper look at my heels.

Thats why I'm asking if anyone gets NS true to size so the thigh is more roomy while avoiding dragging your jeans under your feet. thats it.

Guest sneekylyric078
i dunno man, if sized accordingly, i feel like rescues fit pretty close to the modern 501 cut, its def not "thug rap star" type like rocawear though.

Rescues are definitely a fuller cut, straight fit, but not balloon sized fubu jeans or anything of that sort.

Guest eugen eugen

hey

anyone know how the cures fit? seem like the perfekt mix between ns and nc. there are avaible in all sizes at apc.fr!! i size down 3 on ps and ns. but a nc sized down 2 is to tight in the tights. should i go down 2 in the cures to have a look like mij raws down 2..

any measurements on cures?

photo3w.jpg

photo7kq.jpg

photo4w.jpg

Few pages back I posted these pics of my tight ass 28 NS. Got some mixed reactions, some said keep em and others told me to get a size 29. But I kept them and they stretched nicely. Below are pics of the 28's about 2 weeks in.

photo3io.jpg

photo456.jpg

photo79f.jpg

I'm sure they will stretch some more, I could do with a little more room at the waist. But it's probably going to turn out to be a great fit and I'm glad I sticked with the 28's.

Few pages back I posted these pics of my tight ass 28 NS. Got some mixed reactions, some said keep em and others told me to get a size 29. But I kept them and they stretched nicely. Below are pics of the 28's about 2 weeks in.

I'm sure they will stretch some more, I could do with a little more room at the waist. But it's probably going to turn out to be a great fit and I'm glad I sticked with the 28's.

Looks awesome man; I wouldn't change a thing.

Yeah, I went from having a girls ass to no ass at all. Modual: They are still a bit tight in the waist and thigh but these haven't stretched enough yet and are still very stiff. And I do have a 33 in the 310's but those are to big and I could have had a 31 or maybe even 30.

ive had my apc ns over 1 year now. everyday wear. dissappointed in fades though. there def is some fading but not as much of a contrast as i would have expected to this point

i have soaked several times in order to shrink them due to stretching. any advice on what to do for max contrasting when i wash?

I just got theses PS yesterday. The stacking looks a bit weird to me. Should I get them hemmed or wait a little til things fall into place?

ALSO: I wear a 29 in NC and i love the way the waist fits

Theses are 29 PS and im assuming the waist will stretch the same way? am i right?

dsc01674be.jpg

i'd say the rise is a little bit longer, i like it though.

i'm a little worried that the waist is too loose, i feel like i need to size down one more, but then i feel as though it would be too skinny for my liking

maybe i should just wear a belt/soak/ any suggestions?

thanks