A.P.C.

jeepster

Oh, No. I can pull them all the way up haha. Just in that picture i have them "sagged." I have them buttoned up all the way now, But when I first put on the pants.. my boxers pulled way up..so it looks like I have a huge ass muffin top in that picture. I'll post some diff pics in a little.

Should I really go a size up now? :/ They've already stretched enough so i can button them up all the way. And don't you all say to buy them way small so they stretch? That's the only reason why I went down so much...

you should just size up one or two. sizing down three is a little ridiculous unless you're a skinny dude. any by the looks of things, youre not. and I'm not either! I'm just sayin. but yeah hah they look kinda bad.. sorry man get a bigger size or they'll never be comfortable. trust me. I tried sizing down three, I'm not fat but I'm not skinny, and it won't work

EDIT

APC NS x supreme = fail

seriously, wtf

yeah wth. I mean I'm down for some of the stuff supreme does but come on now. fuck em? really? sigh...

Ehhh. Yeah, haha. I'm not FAT, but I'm not like one of those skinny ass mofo's on here. I BMX and mountain bike, so my thighs/legs are pretty...big. Ugh. I don't know what to do. I might sell them if t hey don't stretch out to my li king. i"m pretty sure its too late to exchange them..since i've been wearing them for like an hour now.

Guest eugen eugen
Haha. Alright, I'm probably going to end up sending these back..I hope. They're off now, in case I want to do so, probably will..since I haven't gotten any compliments on them from any of you guys hahah.

semi-body shot haha.

apc3.jpg

keep them!

my ncs are tighter and yours will stretch!

your body pic looks good the arent too tight in the tights or the calves so i dont see a problem. the waist will stretch ...

Haha. Alright, I'm probably going to end up sending these back..I hope. They're off now, in case I want to do so, probably will..since I haven't gotten any compliments on them from any of you guys hahah.

semi-body shot haha.

apc3.jpg

yooh ware jawnz for sufu compliments!???

dsc00036xl.jpgdsc00037jc.jpgdsc00041ny.jpg

Few pages back I posted a story about how I got my size 30 NS which were too big. I returned them for a size 28 but I'm on the fence on if they will stretch enough. Above pics are my size 30 which were too big. Below my size 28.

photo3w.jpg

photo7kq.jpg

photo4w.jpg

They are skin tight in the thighs and ass. Yes, my ass looks like a girl's. But I can button every button except the top one after wearing them for like 10 minutes. But they're just so uncomfortable in the thigh and ass. I really like the fit from the knee down but if these bastards aren't going to stretch to when they are comfortable I might return them for a 29. I know APC stretches like crazy in the waist, but its the thighs and ass that worry me. Thanks for the help guys.

Spam

Few pages back I posted a story about how I got my size 30 NS which were too big. I returned them for a size 28 but I'm on the fence on if they will stretch enough. Above pics are my size 30 which were too big. Below my size 28.

photo3w.jpg

photo7kq.jpg

photo4w.jpg

They are skin tight in the thighs and ass. Yes, my ass looks like a girl's. But I can button every button except the top one after wearing them for like 10 minutes. But they're just so uncomfortable in the thigh and ass. I really like the fit from the knee down but if these bastards aren't going to stretch to when they are comfortable I might return them for a 29. I know APC stretches like crazy in the waist, but its the thighs and ass that worry me. Thanks for the help guys.

Spam

if that's only 10 minutes of wear, then you'll be fine. my 29 ns were near impossible to achieve the top button initially, and now they're 34" in the waist (i'm a 32). when you think they'll stop stretching, they'll go on and stretch some more.

if that's only 10 minutes of wear, then you'll be fine. my 29 ns were near impossible to achieve the top button initially, and now they're 34" in the waist (i'm a 32). when you think they'll stop stretching, they'll go on and stretch some more.

I think you should go back up a size - I don't understand how everyone here says that APC's stretch like a bastard because I've been wearing mine every day for 6 weeks and they haven't stretched much at all. And I mean at all. And when you wash 'em they're gonna go right back to your not being able to button them up again. Yes - buy 'em tight because they're going to give a little but so tight you can't do them up?! My experience has been that's a no no. Just my 2 cents and I know differing advice from almost everyone else on this thread but there we are. You gotta be comfortable in the jeans for gawd's sake!