A.P.C.

jeepster

wear em everyday. there's fades but you just have to look at em in sunlight and kinda close. I might start biking for like 10 minutes at the track across the street. i'm working on my cardio for wrestling currently anyways.

yeah, i'd never pull that shit.

this topic is a total shitshow. redux pt. 2? ugh.

A lot of people talking about riding bikes to get fades. Let me tell you something from experience. I ride a track bike almost everyday to commute, and yes you do get fades quicker. However, the biggest and most prominent fade you will get is a huge spanking crotch and ass fade. It doesn't look good.

if im a true size 27 and im pretty skinny

would getting a size 26 be okay i dont want them to get too baggy

first up it depends on what cut you want. as a general rule for apc you size down 1-2. if you can go to a store just go in and try the sizes on. if theyre hard to button at first its fine, they'll stretch considerably. the more you size down, the more slim they'll be. it also depends on the look you want. you needa figure out what style of apc you want which depends on what cut/look you want, then go from there.

sorry about the lack of rep power/posts, but I was hoping for some advice. I've been wearing these PS for about 13 months now and haven't washed them at all, mostly because I don't really wear them as much as the guys on this site. Are they ready?

photostream

photostream

I'm not sure if those pictures are working, so just in case...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38927928@N07/3904404115/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38927928@N07/3904404397/in/photostream/

thanks!

first up it depends on what cut you want. as a general rule for apc you size down 1-2. if you can go to a store just go in and try the sizes on. if theyre hard to button at first its fine, they'll stretch considerably. the more you size down, the more slim they'll be. it also depends on the look you want. you needa figure out what style of apc you want which depends on what cut/look you want, then go from there.

oh yea sorry i am looking to get the new cures i just dont want them to get too baggy once they start stretching but i dont want something too tight and i am skinny so do you think it will be okay because im trying to buy some new apcs from a fellow superfuture for less than retail?

sorry about the lack of rep power/posts, but I was hoping for some advice. I've been wearing these PS for about 13 months now and haven't washed them at all, mostly because I don't really wear them as much as the guys on this site. Are they ready?

photostream

photostream

I'm not sure if those pictures are working, so just in case...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38927928@N07/3904404115/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38927928@N07/3904404397/in/photostream/

thanks!

I would say no.

wait till they look closer to what you want

A lot of people talking about riding bikes to get fades. Let me tell you something from experience. I ride a track bike almost everyday to commute, and yes you do get fades quicker. However, the biggest and most prominent fade you will get is a huge spanking crotch and ass fade. It doesn't look good.

Same goes for skateboarding. I only skated in my Cure's for a month before I realized that the crotch was going to explode if I kept that shit up. Now, I only ride in my Iron Hearts. ;)