A.P.C.

jeepster

I think I wanna get a pair of NS but I'm worried about them being too skinny and tapered looking like skinny jeans. Is this a legitimate concern, or will they stretch to fit me well?
NS aren't slim jeans...

Depends on your build / body type.

NS can even look baggy on really skinny people

exactly - thats why they dont look skinny on me. the get exponentially baggier as the waist size goes up lol and yeah, they do stretch like 234738723 sizes

NS aren't slim jeans...

Depends on your build / body type.

NS can even look baggy on really skinny people

NS are slim in smaller sizes and more of a normal fit in larger sizes. I think they scale quite well considering the difference between a guy who wears a size 36 jean and a guy who wears a size 28 jean.

I have a pair of Standards that fit pretty skinny.

A while ago I bought some New Cures in a size 29. They were waaay too small but I thought they'd stretch out over time so I stuck with 'em. They have, very slowly, over the past few months, but they're still rather tight (the waist is just at the border of mild pain and rough comfort).

If I soak the waist and thighs (where I want them to stretch) and then go for a bike ride in them do you guys think I can get those next few centimeters which are so crucial? Thanks! Any other suggestions would be helpful, too.

I've been wearing my apc ns since mid-january almost everyday. I'm planning on doing a wash sometime in decemeber when I get back home. And out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone has tried the "sea-water" washing recipe that APC suggests. It suggests you wear your jeans for as long as you can, then go swim in the ocean and roll around in dry sand. Repeat as necessary, rinse in fresh water, and then dry in the sun. I just want to know if anyone actually did this. And if anyone did, how did it turn out?

I bough a pair of New Cures today in the A.P.C. store located in Stockholm. I can't understand how some of you can size down more than one. I sized down one and I had lots of problem to button the last one. I will get back on Sunday with pictures (why not earlier? because some friends and I decided to start a wear and tear competition than).

I think going out of your way to make your jeans fade is defeating the purpose of what raw denim, i think, is about. Wear them to YOUR lifestyle. Sooner or later you will get fades. APC isn't a magical jean. It's just raw with ingigo., and raw denim will do the same thing after a while .Just do your thing, and don't try to contrive the process

I think going out of your way to make your jeans fade is defeating the purpose of what raw denim, i think, is about. Wear them to YOUR lifestyle. Sooner or later you will get fades. APC isn't a magical jean. It's just raw with ingigo., and raw denim will do the same thing after a while .Just do your thing, and don't try to contrive the process

what he said. just wear your jeans, cmon now. patience is a virtue