A.P.C.

jeepster

How do new Standards compare to the cut of average joes?

I was thinking of getting some NS as my next pair unless oyu guys recc something else

Also form my above pic what size would you say I should get if i were to go for the NS?? My NCs are 26

Also Slusho how the fuck did you get that in one month, my picture are about 10 months and I dont think i even have the same amount of wear as you have.

Guess I need to stop being a lazy ass lmao

How do new Standards compare to the cut of average joes?

I was thinking of getting some NS as my next pair unless oyu guys recc something else

Also form my above pic what size would you say I should get if i were to go for the NS?? My NCs are 26

Also Slusho how the fuck did you get that in one month, my picture are about 10 months and I dont think i even have the same amount of wear as you have.

Guess I need to stop being a lazy ass lmao

yours are 10 months??? Fuck man!! wtf do you do!

go do some crazy shit, beat the shit out of them jeans.

Mainly class so generic sitting and walking

Why wtf do you guys end up doing in your jeans. GImme some ideas to be more active in my free time.

Should i at least sleep in them to get that extra amount of wear

I aint gonna lie, i wear my jeans every fucken day.

Since i've had them. Im always out and about, i sit everywhere too

so thats why the ass has a fade already. Just do some wild shit in your jeans lol, go fucken climb something i dont know... good luck with that! Nice fit though on those NC.

Thanks dude, Im still fucking jealous of your 1 month fades lol

What the heck, if anything i spend most of my days sitting on my ass in class and I dont even have as good ass fades. Then again I probably didnt start wearing them daily til around jan/feb this year. Still lol

I dont even think i got wallet/phone fades till 2 or 3 months ago. I also gave them a 5 hour soak ( I fell asleep) last month since they were stinking.

Hopefully dem fades will still be coming

Another bottle cap -.-
not to mention yet another APC button

since i've been gone i don't even know what's happened to this thread......

iralex!

i've repaired all the small shit, and i'm still waiting to get paid from a contracting so i can put your jawns to michem for the crotch explosion. but as far as NEED is concerned, just send all the pics you showed me on the WH thread to their site, and you should be good from there. i hate taking so long, but you know how it goes. how's school treatin' ya?

school is treating me really well academically, fucking horribly socially. I'm going to brooklyn and then boston in a few days so I'm not gonna be in town for too much longer, I'll probably be up there for a week or so and then I'll only have one or two more weeks before i have to go back to school. When does the need contest close? We need to meet up before I dip again...

I got my new cures about two months ago but it's too hot to wear them all the time. I pretty much just wear them when it's 90 degrees or

below, or at night.

Stacks from when I first got them.

3658454878_45845bb696_o.jpg

Smaller details.

3657607113_f0c28eb918_o.jpg

Fit pic:

jeanst.jpg

They were pretty damn tight at first but they've stretched out quite substantially so they're comfortable around the waist now. This is my first pair of raw denim, size 29 waist.

My APCs have stretched out so much it's crazy. I dunno if it's just that i shrunk (highly unlikely) or they have hidden elastic powers. I dunno but I'm sure as fuck taking them to get tailored today (they're 2 year old APCs) and haven't been wearing them as often just because it fits bad already.

They got nice fades and all but wtf. I think they'll still look pretty nice post tailoring.

My APCs have stretched out so much it's crazy. I dunno if it's just that i shrunk (highly unlikely) or they have hidden elastic powers. I dunno but I'm sure as fuck taking them to get tailored today (they're 2 year old APCs) and haven't been wearing them as often just because it fits bad already.

They got nice fades and all but wtf. I think they'll still look pretty nice post tailoring.

usually a good hot soak fixes that up pretty well, must be fuckin bad if it's not doing the job

Here are updated photos I took this morning of the fit on them. They have stretched quite a bit since I first got them (New Cure Size 29). I'd say that for the first three weeks of owning them I wore them very often but after that it was off and on due to the heat (got them on 6/21/09). Once it cools down I will wear them every day. I'm almost 5'11" and weigh around 150 pounds, and I find them to be very comfortable now after they've stretched more.

3827755495_f1b733f591.jpg

3827755563_9e2a422c9b.jpg

3827755609_21fe91d21f.jpg

It's hard getting rear shots since I was the one taking the photos. I will work on getting those next...