A.P.C.

jeepster

APC NS size 31, 13 months, 1 soak, 3 washes. (xpost from Evo)

21en7e1.jpg

2v2bjvt.jpg

2r79f0m.jpg

mifb79.jpg

Some denim repairs I had to do in the leg and back pocket:

2mcg2ns.jpg

2aglqti.jpg

Also I had to sew a belt loop from another pair as the original one was destroyed:

9vgi81.jpg

Front pocket detail:

2iqhmxk.jpg

these look nice!

how do you guys preserve your stacks like that? i always ruin them when i take off my jeans by pulling at the bottom.

Finally bought the petit standards in a 27 yesterday. (sized down by 3) I slept in them, They were really uncomfortable at first, but when I woke up I moved around a bit and realized they weren't as stiff as the day before.

Fit pics from when I first put them on:

000_0038-1.jpg

000_0034-1.jpg

Im sure this has been asked somewhere already, but fuck if Im reading 473 pages to find out...

...I got a size 29 pair of NS from Context today. The top button has a curved, non-spinning face. I have 4 other pairs of APC jeans (size 30 or 31), and the top buttons are all flat, spinning buttons.

How come the button on my new pair doesnt spin? I always liked that. Is it a size <30 thing?

Im sure this has been asked somewhere already, but fuck if Im reading 473 pages to find out...

...I got a size 29 pair of NS from Context today. The top button has a curved, non-spinning face. I have 4 other pairs of APC jeans (size 30 or 31), and the top buttons are all flat, spinning buttons.

How come the button on my new pair doesnt spin? I always liked that. Is it a size <30 thing?

Old ones have the fixed button, newer ones have the spinning ones. So you got an old one from Context for some reason.

i have a question.

im a size 31-32 ish and i sized down to a 29 because i wanted to have a baggy fit like the guy in on the first page of this thread. i mean it's not tight on me anymore but it isnt baggy like i need a belt. is it because i still havent wore it out like crazy yet or it wont ever be that baggy. like under your ass baggy. it's size 29 NS( and its been like i'd say 3 months of wearing almost everyday)

yeah but like i wore this for a good 3 months and spent a good amount on these so i dont want to put it to waste you know what i mean? i just want to know if they are going to end up the way i want by adding more months of wearing to them. caue my friend got a pair of PS cause he is very skinny and he sized down 2 like i did but he wore it for like 5 months and he got a baggy fit. and i want an exact fit like him.

I wore a 29 in hipsters and they are now about a 33. They are not baggy at all. Tight through the thighs still and I am coming up on two years. But I do have muscular thighs so I guess it depends on how frail your legs are. But after 3 months I don't think they will bag out too much more.

You should look into a different cut. Im not sure if they make the Rescues anymore, but that was a baggier fit.

did they stop making the rescues? i believe the smallest size is a 28 but i would also consider these should you want a more relaxed fit.

I recently ordered a pair of New Cures that should be coming in the mail on Tuesday. I was getting scared that I ordered a size too big or that they would stretch out more than I liked. I went to Barney's, but only found a pair of 29's (I ordered a 28). They felt nice, felt pretty tight but at the same time felt good. So, one size down should be nice. I heard the NC stretch but not nearly as much as the NS, can someone confirm this?

if you were to look in this thread on the first few pages, you can see the nc stretch just as much. i wear 29 in other pants and 26 in nc. because i 'knew' they were going to stretch 2-3 inches in the waist

I recently ordered a pair of New Cures that should be coming in the mail on Tuesday. I was getting scared that I ordered a size too big or that they would stretch out more than I liked. I went to Barney's, but only found a pair of 29's (I ordered a 28). They felt nice, felt pretty tight but at the same time felt good. So, one size down should be nice. I heard the NC stretch but not nearly as much as the NS, can someone confirm this?

They stretch, but the effect is overrated in my opinion; mostly they just stretch in the waist. IMO you should size for the fit in the legs and top block that you want and just deal with a loose waist if you have to. The legs stretch to become more comfortable but they don't really stretch into a different fit or anything.

hey guys, can anyone help with my dilemma? I wear size 28 mij 19cm black diors and 28 in nudie grim tim. What would my size be for apc new cures , apc new standards or petite be?

they chopped an inch off the rise

the measurements on context suggest they slimmed the thigh but i'm not sure i trust them, they also say the PS has a wider thigh than the NS.

I'm not talking about the Petit Standard, I'm talking about the Original Standard which was made some years ago vs. the New Standard. Anybody?