A.P.C.

jeepster

Shit, I reread your post just now, I thought your actual waist was 34, that's why I recommended 30, I hope you didn't get your jeans yet, my apologies... size down three from your actual waist... 2-3, up to you! they will stretch, sorry again..

APC's are sized true to waist, I think... so if you're going to buy a size 30, it's going to be 30, are you going to buy them from a store, or are you ordering online? because if you buy them in a store, just try them on and if they're tight as hell (31's for you) then get them, because they will stretch like crazy..

IMO you should go 30, they will stretch, lol but at first it might sting a bit.

I should get back on my apcs...

this is my first post here ha. (n00b status) i've read all 499+ pages twice. once thoroughly. the second time, skimmed. i've learned a shit load of shit haha. but of course.. i'm still unsure about something. i plan on buying some NS monday. i wear a size 34 in 511's and a 33 in 501's. (6'3, 185lbs) so, when i'm buying my new standards, do i size down 3 from my tagged size on my levis? so, i'd buy NS in a tagged size of 31's? or in a TRUE waist size of 31's, which is like a 29 tagged size(which gives me like 3 sizes to stretch up to a 34)? i'm kind of confused :/ i'm going off the context clothing size chart. thanks. :)

I just ordered some NS in size 31 from apc.fr I usually wear a 34 in Levi 511's..so I sized down 3. I called APC and the lady said to just size down one (bullshit) ha. I hope I got the right size! ha. I'll post some pictures up here once I get them!

lmao at how i just posted about your sizing, whats your actual waist size? don't measure by jeans you already have, it's more difficult that way

shitttt hahaha.

too late now :/

the levi 511's i wear are a 34 (actually measured to be a 33, after a wash) and then they stretch out to a 36 (where i wear my jeans). ha. so, fuhhh. :(

will i probably have to return these f*ckers? i bought them from the actual apc website. i got 3 day shipping. so.. :/

if you email them its fine, but... is the size 36 a normal fit for you or is it too loose? apc's are vanity sized meaning that they come the tagged size and stretch as you wear them. they will not shrink as they are sanforized

You're spreading inaccurate information. Please read the first few pages of this thread.

APCs do NOT come with a waist size that is the same as the tagged size. The waist size is 2 sizes larger than the tagged size. So if you have a pair that are tagged as 30, it will come with a waist size of 32. Please refer to the measurements on the context page:

http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=6

Also, when you wash your APCs, they will shrink back down to the size that you purchased them at. This means that they will shrink down the amount that they stretched. So if you have a tagged size of 30, which would have been a waist size of 32 when purchased, which then stretched to a waist size of 34 with wear (stretch of 2 inches), when you wash them they will shrink back down to a waist size of 32.

You're spreading inaccurate information. Please read the first few pages of this thread.

APCs do NOT come with a waist size that is the same as the tagged size. The waist size is 2 sizes larger than the tagged size. So if you have a pair that are tagged as 30, it will come with a waist size of 32. Please refer to the measurements on the context page:

Also, when you wash your APCs, they will shrink back down to the size that you purchased them at. This means that they will shrink down the amount that they stretched. So if you have a tagged size of 30, which would have been a waist size of 32 when purchased, which then stretched to a waist size of 34 with wear (stretch of 2 inches), when you wash them they will shrink back down to a waist size of 32.

Thank you for that information! That's basically what I thought too. But thanks for clearing that up for me.

I'm speaking from experience. Maybe the new line of APC's come like that? I have the 09 NS because I visited nomad when they received their first batch of new apc's as they were out of stock last year. Based on what you're saying, my NS should have been a waist 30 since mine are tagged at 28, right? My normal waist size is 30.... I sized down 2.. why was it so dam hard to button the NS at 28 then? I don't know man, was there a sizing change? Because from what you are saying, my NS should be at 32 right now, and falling off my ass, but it's not...

Is your waist 30 or your hips 30? You're probably wearing them on your hips which would be larger than your waist. For example, my waist is 32 and my hips are 33-34. I planned on wearing them on my hips when I purchased, so I bought tagged size 30. They came with a waist size of 32, which then stretched to a 34 with a little wear, so they now sit nicely on my hips.

I get that you're going by personal experience, but I'm pretty sure the sizing scheme hasn't changed.