A.P.C.

jeepster

Hmm, so yeah, mixed reactions. Obviously, the tighter they are the more they wil stretch. But if that is gonna take 6 weeks or so I might just return them. On the other hand APC's do stretch allot, I've had a pair of Cure's before but cant really account for the stretching because those were not really tight to begin with.

Perhaps Tayler up there has had a similar experience because logic says they stretch on areas that are under stress. So dy616 you think i'm safe with these and if i just ride them out they'll stretch fine. I know the waist stretches a ton but how about the thighs and the ass on your pair? Thanks man

Peace

Is the sizing for black ps the same for the regular ps and is the stretch the same or do they stretch less?

they stretch less iirc. whether they run smaller than the indigo ones or otherwise, im nt v sure. hw bout checking out the v first page of the thread? i believe there's tons of info there. (well, unless there's no info on wad u are lookng for.) ;)

they stretch less iirc. whether they run smaller than the indigo ones or otherwise, im nt v sure. hw bout checking out the v first page of the thread? i believe there's tons of info there. (well, unless there's no info on wad u are lookng for.) ;)

you sound like typical asian girl trying to talk cute and sweet by using nt, v, hw, wad, and all shit.

Seeing all these saggy butt pics reminds me of why I haven't gone ahead and bought some APC already.

I have a pretty flat ass unfortunately. I wish my rear was a little bit bigger.

Redstar* - It looks like you altered that pic quite a bit, but those still look good. Exact fit in the exact size as my NC.

The only thing I altered really was the white balance on the computer. The artificial lighting in that room always screws with my camera and I didn't feel like messing with the custom white balance settings since the photo was shot in RAW. I tried to make the colors as accurate as possible. Other than that, the picture is unaltered.

i got a pair of the original (old) standards in 25, thinking they were vanity sized like new standards since i thought the only difference was the higher rise. to my disliking, they actually are true to size. i know they'll stretch the jeans tend to stretch about 3" but i don't know about 4.5" or so. maybe i'll just have to give them away to a lady :T

No you don't...it's not all it's cracked up to be

And the saggy-butt problem isn't limited to you, it's on pretty much every APC fit pic I have seen.

Oh. Well even so, I have a flat ass haha. One thing I noticed though is that on my right pant leg it actually twists kind of instead of them fitting perfectly so it's kind of weird. I can't explain it.

One thing I noticed though is that on my right pant leg it actually twists kind of instead of them fitting perfectly so it's kind of weird. I can't explain it.

This is called leg twist, and it also happens to nearly everyone. It's a property of the denim weave, and has nothing to do with the fit.

Got my first pair of APC today, Rescues. Got them at the APC store in NYC Mercer St. I decided on a size 32, which is 2 down from my normal 34. I was deciding between the 31 and 32, but decided on the 32 because I would rather a slightly looser fit compared to a more slim fit I would possibly end up with from the 31. After wearing them 15 mins I can already feel the waist stretching a little. I just hope they don't end up too big.