A.P.C.

jeepster

Macwich: How come you sized down 4 sizes on the PS? I think I had size 29 in my NC's and they fitted snug like hell. You mean that you managed to fit into a pair of jeans that's 4 sizes smaller than you.

Well, like I said in my post, I only sized down 2 on the NC's. But when I tried on the same size in PS, they were loose. Then I tried on a 31 and saw that I could button them up pretty easily.

I was pretty happy with the way the NC's faded, and when I first got them I could hardly button the first 2 buttons! So I knew I wanted a similar experience with the PS's. Thats why I got a 30

And they're still not as tight as my New Cures... but I thought it would be crazy to buy a 29 lol

These are my petit standards after one year and four months, can't remember how many times I washed them:

4079521138_32ce467466_o.jpg

4079521246_a636216b52_o.jpg

4079521010_f60caba752_o.jpg

Size 25 (I'm about 5'2"). I stupidly got them taken up before washing or soaking them, so they're ankle length, but I kind of like the way that looks.

These are my petit standards after one year and four months, can't remember how many times I washed them:

Size 25 (I'm about 5'2"). I stupidly got them taken up before washing or soaking them, so they're ankle length, but I kind of like the way that looks.

Nabila did they actually shrink much? I don't remember my 33" long APCs shrinking more than 1/2 inch

Nabila did they actually shrink much? I don't remember my 33" long APCs shrinking more than 1/2 inch

They shrank at least an inch. I actually didn't mean to wash them, my mum found the jeans on my floor in a heap so she put them in the washing machine, and for all I know she put them in the dryer too. That might explain why they shrank more than normal.