A.P.C.

jeepster

very nice for a fitted fit

Thanks.

nice fit drummy!

Thanks.

not bad not bad at all.
Another crappy fit. Should have sized down on NS if you were going for a loose fit, not the tapered PS.

I didn't want loose, and if you read what I posted, I already have a "too big" loose NS.

drummy - i think you mite not know your true waist size? bc my friend just bought PS sized down 2 about a week ago and his are much tighter fitting all around than those are, especially below the knee

I measured myself before I bought these, and I was a size 31.5. Bought a size 30. I don't really care, I say that's close enough. Your friend and I probably have really different bodies. I have big thighs and skinny calves.

alright sufu, it's about time i asked a question after all this lurking. i've owned a pair of ns for a year, worn very lightly, decided to give it a wash last week. the denim softened up a lot, fits still perfect, but it seems like it's going to be very difficult to fade. any opinions on this? thanks in advance

alright sufu, it's about time i asked a question after all this lurking. i've owned a pair of ns for a year, worn very lightly, decided to give it a wash last week. the denim softened up a lot, fits still perfect, but it seems like it's going to be very difficult to fade. any opinions on this? thanks in advance

Be patient and just keep wearing them. You've had them a year, but only wore them lightly. Time alone isn't going to create fades, you have to keep wearing them with persistence.

:)

APCs were my first pair of raw jeans and after 8 months they still looked practically new. How the hell do I fade the seat and thighs front and back? I feel like I need to slide into first a few hundred times.

more like collide with the catcher.

I measured myself before I bought these, and I was a size 31.5. Bought a size 30. I don't really care, I say that's close enough. Your friend and I probably have really different bodies. I have big thighs and skinny calves.

Tagged 30" measures 32" in the waist, which will stretch another 1-2" over time. Never judge the size of your jeans on the first try, for someone of your body type I would stick with the NS.

Tagged 30" measures 32" in the waist, which will stretch another 1-2" over time. Never judge the size of your jeans on the first try, for someone of your body type I would stick with the NS.

The waist doesn't bother me, I was more worried about the rest of the lower half of my body. I often tuck my shirts in my pants for work anyways, so I'm fine with the waist being slightly bigger. And again, I already have a pair of New Standards.

Sized down 2 to 27 from 29 true waist. 5'9" 140lbs.

Jeans fit comfortably now, though not sure on the fit. Think I should hem a few inches -- wasn't going for the superduper stacked look with these...

Still, great set of beater jeans. work with a pretty diverse set of footwear...

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

sorry, no wider angled pics...

thoughts?

Sized down 2 to 27 from 29 true waist. 5'9" 140lbs.

Jeans fit comfortably now, though not sure on the fit. Think I should hem a few inches -- wasn't going for the superduper stacked look with these...

Still, great set of beater jeans. work with a pretty diverse set of footwear...

IMG_1520.jpg

sorry, no wider angled pics...

thoughts?

I dig the stacks/knee bulges. Both are just right in my opinion.

+rep for you.

i've kind of read thru the thread. but nt much of info on ps. im just looking for a definition. let's say im a sized 27 in nc for a skinny fit, could i act fit in a ps in the same size and get a fit tt's similar to nc (the low rise's kinda worrying to me)?

until nw, i've only knwn the ps is cut between nc and ns. to be exact, slimmer than ns. but i cant really knw hw slim they are. could someone or more out of goodwill pm me those needed info and revelant pics? TIA btw. :rolleyes:

these are cures, tagged size 26

i measure a 30 waist but i would swim in any 30 waist denim,

blah anyways these are like 2-3 months one hot soak that turned my sink black :S

1zlbs4p.jpg

2uzp3br.jpg

new cures are slimmer then the cures, right?

No offense but I think you sized down a bit too much.

Your bum looks too big for those jeans.