Pure Blue Japan

midnight

are PBJs a bad choice for people who lift/have big calves and thighs?

my waist measures 34, thighs at 24 and calves at 16.5

the 007s looking tempting though =/

get 009's. same denim, wider thigh. compare the measurements. anyways, can't you just measure a pair of jeans/pants and compare them?

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=111&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

^ thanks for the xx009 link, didnt see that model. OOS though.

still, i think im going with 007 since there is so much sizing advice for it, none for the 009.

the best size would probably be 35 for the 007, but gotta go with either 36 hot soak/wash or 34 cold :S

so last question, how much do PBJs stretch compared to samurais? just concerned with the thighs

any tips from pbj owners with muscular legs would be appreciated.

^I have 009s. My true waist is 34, got the 31s, and they're tight, but not unwearable in the waist and fine everywhere else. Probably down two is a better choice. 009s is a perfect fit for more muscular legs as the thighs are a bit wider.

They'll stretch back to pre-wash measurements.

i know that the xx009 sz 33 would be the best fit for me, but its OOS...im impatient as fuck. srs these make me want to drop my s5000vx and wear them all day everyday. looks sexy as fuck

but im going with sz36 xx007 and maybe tapering after if needed? jus measured and my lower waist (low rise) where i wear the jeans is 36" anyway. lifting will probably only make my transverse abs larger soon so the waist measurement wont be an issue. who knows they might just be a good fit actually o_O

i know that the xx009 sz 33 would be the best fit for me, but its OOS...im impatient as fuck. srs these make me want to drop my s5000vx and wear them all day everyday. looks sexy as fuck

but im going with sz36 xx007 and maybe tapering after if needed? jus measured and my lower waist (low rise) where i wear the jeans is 36" anyway. lifting will probably only make my transverse abs larger soon so the waist measurement wont be an issue. who knows they might just be a good fit actually o_O

You might want to send an email to Gordon at BIG, I emailed him about the 009's a month ago and he replied they were going to be restocking those soon, but I'm not sure what the status is now.

cant decide between a xx-011 or a 13.. help!!!

Get the xx-011.

xx-011....

:)

I forgot my battery charger at home...so I'll take photos after I go pick it up. I've only been wearing them for 6 months but they are fading like crazy, I'll take pics with my old xx-005s so you guys can compare. Unfortunately the gray doesn't come through as much as I had hoped.

Get the xx-011.

:)

I forgot my battery charger at home...so I'll take photos after I go pick it up. I've only been wearing them for 6 months but they are fading like crazy, I'll take pics with my old xx-005s so you guys can compare. Unfortunately the gray doesn't come through as much as I had hoped.

what's the adventage of 011 over 013? I don't like the twist leg of 011 but from your comment it seem 011 greater than 013 (005 denim). I'm the pround owner of IH 301s but I lost some weight and my jeans was too loose now. still decide to choose between 011, 013 or size down 301s.

what's the adventage of 011 over 013? I don't like the twist leg of 011 but from your comment it seem 011 greater than 013 (005 denim). I'm the pround owner of IH 301s but I lost some weight and my jeans was too loose now. still decide to choose between 011, 013 or size down 301s.

LHT more unique than RHT, cut seems to fit less awkwardly than 013

^if ur more interested in fit why comparing 2 pairs which have the same fit then? and leg twist happens to every pair of jeans

nope I'm not interested in 011 before I read ranon's post. I think it's the same cut but different in pattern and denim (this happen to Dior 19cm aswell, like MII and MIJ). as someone said 011 look slimmer than 013. I'm a skinny guy so I want something that look slimmer. if they were the same, I would go with 013. leg twist doesn't happen in every pair of jeans from my experience. my IH 301s doesn't have leg twist problem. I think another PBJ doesn't have this problem aswell when I saw fit pics from members here but Panda 011 have leg twist and look so weird IMO.

In previous runs, 013 was cut slightly larger than 011. current editions have the exact same cut, no difference.

leg twist happens on every unsanforized jean. your IH 301s does not have it because they are sanforized. leg twist can be more extreme on left hand twill, which is used on the 011.

in summary, just get the 013 and stfu.

In previous runs, 013 was cut slightly larger than 011. current editions have the exact same cut, no difference.

leg twist happens on every unsanforized jean. your IH 301s does not have it because they are sanforized. leg twist can be more extreme on left hand twill, which is used on the 011.

in summary, just get the 013 and stfu.

^ this is the answer I want, thank jskidder +rep

wtf's leg twist ??

can someone show a pic??

thankss!

just look at any pics of worn denim, you'll see how the inner/outer seams have prob shifted more towards the middle of the legline instead of the sides where they start off

just look at any pics of worn denim, you'll see how the inner/outer seams have prob shifted more towards the middle of the legline instead of the sides where they start off
wtf's leg twist ??

can someone show a pic??

thankss!

Or, look down at your left leg.

Where are the NC-011bk pics. My iphone pixels aren't going to cut it with this rough Supes crowd.