Pure Blue Japan

midnight

dude, I have like 1/8 the posts you do, and I still know all the answers to those questions. They've all been asked quite a few times...

The raw 007's will shrink similarly to the one wash after the first real wash, maybe even the first hot soak depending on the water temperature and length of the soak, but I think the general consensus is pbjs shrink a little bit more with each wash.

The latter question is solely personal preference. Most around here enjoy the process of soaking the jeans themselves, and minimizing the indigo loss associated with a one wash. If you've ever seen a picture comparing a raw versus a one wash, there is a bit of color and certainly texture difference.

I apologize for getting angry, I realize i'm a "newb" and dont really have the right to, but jeez, the PBJ thread isnt that long, look around a bit please.

ok, here you go. 008 one wash version, bought in may 09, worn pretty much 1/2 of the time since then (i wear jeans to work, but am a sysadmin and sit a lot.) 4-5 washes. couple of times in the dryer on low for max shrinkage.

frontah.jpg

pocketw.jpg

yokex.jpg

assqd.jpg

i took a full shot of the back but it was blurry. sorry, but my combs aren't that great anyway.

hinoya has a good selection of PBJ, but a visit to the PBJ store can be really nice as well.

the PBJ store is a lot harder to find than hinoya however, so be sure you have a good idea where you are going.

one thing to think of is that i believe that hinoya can do chainstitch hemming in-store, while the PBJ store will take a week to hem your jeans. not sure if that affects things for you.

Thanks! Yeah, that does affect me since I'll only be there for 1 week. Hinoya it is!

yea, I loved the PBJ store, that's where I picked up mine, but I also went to Hinoya (for some Skulls) and I'm suprised I didn't walk out of that place with a 100,000Yen bill...they have everything!

itschris, that's crazy how those faded on the inside, the underweft kinda reversed the wear

we got pure blue japan at my shop, dutil in vancouver if anybody is looking.

i can organize ship outs for canada too

Hey thanks, the inside fades look better than my normal fades. I me never really looked at my other jeans to see if they're fading on the inside I've just seen other peoples 007 and figured I'd see how mine looked.

I just got a pair last week, really liking them a lot so far although they are a fair bit slimmer than the Sam 500's I was wearing before. These have some beautiful denim though, and the cut is great, Gordon did an excellent job tweaking the 005.

Hi .A nubie in PBJ's here. I was wondering if anyone could help me out in sizing for Pure Blue Japan Ladies - Slim Fit Jeans Purple Face and Pure Blue Japan Ladies - Slim Fit Jeans Indigo Stretch which size should i get for these jeans? . I wear a 27 or 28 in tight long john nudies. As for better fades which of these jeans should i get ? Thanks a bunch.

My true waist is a 31. I wear a 29 in APC NC and a 30 in Nudie Thin Finns. I like to sag my jeans/wear them on the hip.

For the XX-005, should I be going TTS on the tagged size or the measured size? I heard you aren't supposed to size down. Is there much of a difference between one washed and raw? And if I get raw, well I have to soak it before wear?