^ SISP has blazers, so does Isaora. Rapha also makes one, but may not be worth it at their price point.

Too bad Rapha hasn't kept iterating their Tailored Jacket. I'm waiting for a techware designer to deliver a structured British suit, side vents and all, that I can wear to weddings and funerals.

Edited by SuE

Now am I correct that everything Isaora fits at least a size large? The xs has a 37 inch chest...I'd be swimming in it.

the exoffico or whatever boxers are great! feels like wearing nothing at all. recommended. they have the same concept as outlier pants by minimizing fabric touching skin with a sort of 3d diamond pattern.stupidsexyflandersxi9.gif

edit: don;t put them in the dryer to too long.

Edited by wahwho11

get that styleforum ass shit outta here lmao

(got an isaora reversible blazer in my sig)

i found these old nikes in my closet. goes perfect w my acr ws-p3a's :+)

l01YOsO.jpg

Edited by dranoelsy

get that styleforum ass shit outta here lmao

"Function & fashion intertwine in an innovative line of performance suiting, perfect for the guy always on the go."

"An elite apparel solution that works with you and against the elements, our detachable Storm Flap is a stylish way to protect your neck and chest from cold weather."

I'm sure it started with good intentions, but the way its being sold leaves me feeling like the idea spawned from a "menswear" seminar / tradeshow.

I picture daylong copy writing sessions, dedicated to helping brands find the perfect string of "techwear" buzz words.

Edited by WillKhitie

yo guys. I don't check in on this thread as often as I should, but wanted to show you guys a brand I work with. We're all built in SF with roots in military (one owner is ex-Army) and minimal contemporary / activewear. We do some more tech pieces using Schoeller Nanosphere, but have access to most any fabric imaginable. We've launched a few seasons in a row now, but keep pushing what we are capable of manufacturing in regards to fabrics, seam tech, etc. We also developed and patented a really cool pocket configuration, the F-Stop pocket, which is an overlapping design that holds items securely, but without a zipper or a fastener.

Inb4 "Aether, Veilance, Acronym, etc"

We're definitely not on the technical level as those guys, but we're also nowhere near that price arena (insert meetmeintheurbantecharena.jpg), but we're constantly trying to push what we can put into our line and still keep the price attainable to most people. We're trying to walk that line of enough tech to be useful to most people, conscious production practices / fair labor, and minimal design to have universal appeal.

All that being said, the cool side is that I have pretty direct control over what we make, and can fuck around with some experimental fabrics, cuts, etc. If there's something you'd like to see, and it makes sense for us to look into, I could probably turn some better ideas into reality pretty easily. I'll field questions the best I can, if I don't know the answer I have guys that can probably get it.

LRP Jacket ($289), Recon Pant ($220) in Void Black Nanosphere

49bq.jpg

49ce.jpg

Recon Thermal ($79) in Black

31adr.jpg

Skirmish Pant ($119) in Khaki Camo Blur

56at.jpg

LRP LTE ($149) in Black Spectra

18do.jpg

Dope! We don't advertise much, so I'm always stoked when I hear people have heard of the brand or have seen it in person. The Field Jacket was a total sleeper for me, I always expected the LRP to be the focus, but the Field Jacket gets a lot of attention.

MK-100 Field Jacket ($289) in Titanium Gray Nanosphere

10efx.jpg

LTE is twill, spectra, or whatever seasonal fabric we go for. Regular LRP is all Schoeller Nanosphere, so fully waterproof softshell. I virtually live in the Recon pant, it's amazing.

Wahoo I'll get fabric specs when I get home.

I really, really dig the aesthetic you've got going on here. Now nanosphere is a surface treatment. Which of schoeller's crazy fabrics are you using, dynamic, 3xdry, wb400?