supertalk6

What is Mission Workshop pants sizing like? I wear a 31 in Outlier, not sure if I should get 30 or 32. What about the district henley? 

I'm a 32 in Outlier and tried the MW pants in 33 and they din't fit in the tighs! Terrible fit. Too loose bellow the knee and really tight in the thighs. I'm a cyclist with athletic thigs so the waist line was way too big. I thought these pants were made for cycling by cyclist but apparently not!

those pants are a must cop

as i walk to my daily cappuccino i can fight off ninjas

as i walk my dog i can spinkick the old lady giving me the stink eye

as i post on superfuture the jacket lets me fight off haters extra hard

and if any real hood thugs try to sneak up on me the pants give me that extra mobility to give them my wallet 0.002 ms fasterâ„¢

ALL CONDITIONS GEARâ„¢

Talking about how much more infinite articulation/freedom of movement has been a mainstay excuse for buying $700+ cotton pants for a long time in this thread.

Also, the move of ACG from outdoors oriented towards urban use brings to mind my hope that the minimalist, subtle detailing of urban tech's take on functional outdoor gear would bleed back into outdoor specific clothing. I doubt I'm the only one that buys Veilance with hiking and climbing in mind. My techwear is only urban in the sense that I'm also wearing it when I'm not in the woods but wish I was.

Guess we haven't seen all of the pieces in the line yet?

QWNCKTm.png

And I'm looking forward to seeing whatever is being referenced here ...

DgFqrWD.png

Edited by Nullsleep

Most interesting aspect of this line to me is that the images are presented in the style of contemporary architectural renderings. 

nikelab-acg-04-960x640.jpg

speaking of renderings, how does one achieve an image like this? crazy photoshopping right? i need some tutorials thatll teach me how to photoshop better if its.

and in regards to the topic, anyone know the price points for these pieces? and what time it'll drop?

Edited by mr.invincible

anyone know the price

speaking of renderings, how does one achieve an image like this? crazy photoshopping right? i need some tutorials thatll teach me how to photoshop better if its.

and in regards to the topic, anyone know the price points for these pieces? and what time it'll drop?

I'm curious who the photographer is.

It's surely a photoshopped collage. Someone at Nike did their M.Arch.

Background is an image of the city desaturated with guassian blur on the light tones (windows). Foreground model is added to the scene, maybe onto that building edge, and then the snow is layered on top via a photograph of snow where the eyedropper selects white and the colour range is adjusted to cutout the snow falling from the darker background.

I'm in the market for one as well. It's definitely interesting looking but I'm not sure I like the look of the semi-shiny material. Read it can be unzipped to be laid completely flat. It definitely won't be cheap either.

I spent a while researching and owning bags and found that the GoRuck GR1 is the absolute best bag for me.

tumblr_ncsz5rG6TV1qkoulqo1_1280.jpg

Backpacks are a very personal thing though, especially if you use one literally every day of your life. For me the GR1 gives me ample room for a large shoe box, water, a jacket, EDC items, bike lock and small goods (painkillers, bandages etc) plus (when needed) a 15" laptop with all the trimmings with added customisability from being MOLLE equipped. That being said I am still "getting to know" the bag and it will change with time.

Obviously depending on what you need determines what bag you'll go for and what price you're willing to pay. For me, the lifetime free repairs, heavy duty mil-spec build quality and the sheer room inside what is a fairly regular sized ruck is what got me. Worth every cent.

Edited by twizm

When did they discontinue the little radio/dopp kit bags? Totally bombproof, love mine for traveling. Seems like they've been replaced w/ these...

Nullsleep, its (back?) up right now if you're wondering

The bag looks sweet. Love the acronym add your own accessory feel with the side pockets. I might just pull the trigger

Edited by One Thousand

just copped the mission workshop district chinos, henley and the new sansom shirt. fucking canadian dollar is ridiculously low right now though.

came out to $650 CAD after free shipping. praying I don't get hit with taxes. $700+ would mean I just dropped like $200 on a plain ass t shirt.

also still waiting on my bag. 

first purchases from MW, if the quality and fit is on point I will probably buy the Orion from a Canadian dealer. 

anyways what are your thoughts on that ACG jacket? all the conspicuous branding is throwing me off, but I can also see how that would appeal to some. 

$700+ would mean I just dropped like $200 on a plain ass t shirt.

If you were Russian, that'd be like $400 for a plain ass t-shirt.  

Nah, but MW is the best overall techwear/cycling brand, IMO.  You're gonna want to get those pants tailored, though.

If you were Russian, that'd be like $400 for a plain ass t-shirt.  

Nah, but MW is the best overall techwear/cycling brand, IMO.  You're gonna want to get those pants tailored, though.

ha yeah I heard the ruble is dirt cheap now. and shipping to russia has always been a pain in the ass from my experience. cost me $100 to ship a shirt there once. totally fucked myself over but I'm a man of my word.