those y-3's =fire.png?raw=true

nike running ss13 looking like veilance/isaora tho lol

JDFAY9U.jpg

+SECRETE: finally got these in the mail jehehe more pix to come

NBRcWIy.jpg

any suggestions for a performance fleece hoody but focused towards urban techwear/fashion? it's mainly for the snow but i'd like to be able to wear it casually.

the tad ranger hoodies look pretty good. but i guess im seeking something a little more unique. perhaps a undercover x tad type of thing.

Edited by swooc

Keep in mind that fleece picks up a lot of snow due to it's surface relief. arc'teryx makes a family of smooth-faced fleeces they call 'hardfleece' that are more suited to snowy endeavors.

Yes, it only took walking a few blocks in my Ranger LT during some moderately heavy snow to realize when it's coming down, you're best off with an outer layer like Proshell.

I've enjoyed the cuts and construction of the levis commuter line, but you're definitely paying for what you get fabric-wise. DWR is non-existent after a few month (of heavy wear), and the color is fading unattractively around all seams. There's some stretch but not enough to be totally comfortable on a bike. Best looking technical garments at their price point, you could get more performance out of an active brand but it wouldn't look as nice.

and ditto on the undercover x tad fleece, swooc

Keep in mind that fleece picks up a lot of snow due to it's surface relief. arc'teryx makes a family of smooth-faced fleeces they call 'hardfleece' that are more suited to snowy endeavors.

noted. i was planning to wear it as a mid layer anyway as i wear a shell 99% of the time. it was just a matter of buying something where i can wear it out besides going to the snow. it's the reason why i like veilance. i can wear my field jacket to the snow or out casually on a cold day without looking like i'm ready to hit the slopes.

Edited by swooc

VAPOR FLASH BOYZ

zCdvQrg.jpg

main side

8eIXL5Z.jpg

reversed

i6WMwyj.jpg

all taken under very low light w/ flash from samsung gs3

(SzL is FS~ Updating sig soon. or pm me if u want dibs.. :D)

been searching around for a mid-layer and i think i found something that might fit the bill. klattermusen frode. it's not overly expensive, a good balance between function and form, and the black one has a bit of an acronym vibe to it. anyone with experience on klattermusen gear? i assume its decent shit judging by the price and their descriptions.

late but here's another adidas (slvr) offering that has similar banding details as the qasa

AAQ34938_RF1_1024x1024.jpg?9774

imho no where near as good, but thought it stood to mention.

seems adidas slvr's been tinkering with elasticated goring/taping lately but that line's just confusing sometimes and very disappointing last i handled it; pricepoint beyond what it felt like.

Edited by gndm

new tad shorts, expecting them to sell out p quickly

xWI7b92.jpg

anyone know what the sizing is like on their bottoms? i got my normal size but their chart sucks.

glad they updated the material, wish they would ditch the dwr application and spend that money elsewhere

new tad shorts, expecting them to sell out p quickly

xWI7b92.jpg

anyone know what the sizing is like on their bottoms? i got my normal size but their chart sucks.

glad they updated the material, wish they would ditch the dwr application and spend that money elsewhere

I have a pair of amphibious shorts and covert pants both in a 32; the shorts are really very loose on me, the pants less so. The 30" leg on the covert pants is also a lot longer than any other 30" leg I've come across.

question for the hive:

i have a marmot dri clime windshirt which I use all the time for bike riding in the winter here in Vermont. I am looking to find something to replace it with that functions similarly but looks better. It breathes well, but is wind proof/resistant, and is warm.

was checking out the gyakusou lightweight fill jacket, but not sure about the windproofness of it. also the veilance insulator, but, same thing, not sure it will be as good at blocking the wind as the marmot. it is a great piece of gear that I wear all the time, but just want something that looks better.

ideas?

question for the hive:

i have a marmot dri clime windshirt which I use all the time for bike riding in the winter here in Vermont. I am looking to find something to replace it with that functions similarly but looks better. It breathes well, but is wind proof/resistant, and is warm.

was checking out the gyakusou lightweight fill jacket, but not sure about the windproofness of it. also the veilance insulator, but, same thing, not sure it will be as good at blocking the wind as the marmot. it is a great piece of gear that I wear all the time, but just want something that looks better.

ideas?

check out the arc'teryx squamish windshirt. it's made out of a unique lightweight nylon ripstop that has been calendered to compress and stabilize the fibres, making it windproof without needing a PU coating. it packs ultra small and light and is very modestly priced.

Damned freezing on the South coast today in the UK - went for a walk and wore the Marmot Kingping wind/waterproof - have to say I was very impressed and kept me cozy - my hands were numb though just as well my son was all tucked inside his cozy !

8600607522_a5193eff0c_z.jpg

IMG_0129 TEKsevenZERO

Would not hesitate to buy again or recommend.

^insta +rep because air rifts

Ha ! - yes, I have rekindled my love for them, a fantastically comfortable shoe and one that was certainly groundbreaking.

Was even thinking of searching for another pair in black or drk gry if they are out there ?

Still got a woody for the Y3-QASA , there are now a 'must-have'.