Acronym.

Westbrook

22 hours ago, Bezobraznik said:

Hi! I am take p30a-ds. And worry about DS abrasion. How it feeling after time?

Go back to page 719 and see some images about a common tearing issue in the inside panel. Otherwise DS has far less issues that can be related to abrasion than Stotz (fading) or GT (delamination).

Anyone here very near 5'11 145-150lbs and wearing the P31A-DS (or reg P31) in a large? I already had mine in a medium for about 2 weeks and sadly they are slightly too short for my liking (no stacks, ends just about above the ankle). Planning to go up to a large but I'm still afraid I'll end up having too much fabric for the style in top area, if not also not even being able to tie em tight enough possibly.

23 hours ago, DeadHype said:

Hey peeps, got myself an 3a-2 and was wondering if it is supposed to be mounted on the molle Straps of an 3a-3ts. Anyone ideas? 
X

You could mount it to your 3TS easily, just remove the straps and use these clips on the top row to secure it. + bottom D ring on one of the rows. 

31 minutes ago, FelixRevolt said:

How does he do that?? I own a Shadow Project jacket with an internal wire around the whole hood to shape. But this looks a little more advanced.

double sided sticky tape. (probably just snaps)

On 1/15/2022 at 1:30 AM, MNB said:

Go back to page 719 and see some images about a common tearing issue in the inside panel. Otherwise DS has far less issues that can be related to abrasion than Stotz (fading) or GT (delamination).

Thank you! Ya, I'll see pocket problem. It's in my my pants too. 

On 1/23/2022 at 12:07 PM, nathan_ said:

Both colourways of one of the sets live on concepts.

https://cncpts.com/collections/recently-added?_=pf&pf_t_gender=Mens

after a day of thinking about this... it's a pass

image.thumb.png.97def8a96c06bfa5f1e5cb686521b11d.png

Edited by moneytalks