Westbrook

Acronym.

7 minutes ago, dawn said:

Now on mytheresa:

https://www.mytheresa.com/int_en/men/new-arrivals/current-week.html

The new stuff can’t be viewed under Acronym for some reason, so just scroll down a little with the link provided above.  The NG4 is listed as “coming soon”, but it’s actually in stock.

Oh snap! Thank you.

It seems like they only have the black/gold piece.

48 minutes ago, dawn said:

Now on mytheresa:

https://www.mytheresa.com/int_en/men/new-arrivals/current-week.html

The new stuff can’t be viewed under Acronym for some reason, so just scroll down a little with the link provided above.  The NG4 is listed as “coming soon”, but it’s actually in stock.

can't add ng4 to cart though

18montrose have a few of the new items up including the ng4, although it's all overpriced as seems typical for them.

still on hunt for ng4....

update: pickup on highsnobiety

Edited by Archival

SSense usually gets their drops late, so I would advise to check their new arrivals daily.  There’s also a 15% promo code, FW2021 (expires nov. 1), that will work on Acronym.

Mothersite drop 2 up, nothing new but J16,J90,91, NG4,P41. 

Still waiting for coat drop. 

Edited by kkuer99

"Live" is a strong word :) 503s everywhere

edit: ah fuck in my haste I got black/silver instead of olive/silver, if anyone wants to trade hmu

edit edit: this is my first time really looking at the pieces, the J16 is really cool and so is the liner, and I'm pleasantly surprised that the pants are less than $1000. If they're really doing P30A-E this season that's going to be a grail all-weather pant. Good job E & co :)

J16 is alpha is actually really sick, the ligther color shows off the paneling. Is the stretch goretex weatherproof? If I didnt have a J1A I'd be really tempted!

Edited by eidolarr

Just now, Disguisedincolor said:

I don't even know what I copped, went through payment but didn't get any confirmation email....

If it submitted to paypal you're probably good. I also got a 503 on the success page, just got the confirmation now, fifteen minutes later

Just now, SuE said:

Was black/gold a Mothersite exclusive?

nah. maybe not many shops order it though haha

black/gold still up on nomad

edit: also trivial info but hotoveli accidentally put up the product page for a green p10e (it's gone now) when they published todays drop. retail was like 960 or something like that

Edited by denpa

I don't understand why people flip these for such a minor profit. After grailed fees it's like 50 bucks.

Edited by AvantSol

People that flip for a living have no jobs lol. Any grown man that earns a decent wage wouldn’t go through the acrobatics to make $100 

feels like some do it out of spite at this point. tried to wake up for the drop but nah, sleep is more important than this shit lol

37 minutes ago, robbatussin said:

Who would've thought the least expensive acrnm product with the most demand would attract parasites?

fixed.

as a fan it's disheartening, been after a ng4-ps since its first release and just haven't been able to cop, and no way do I pay over retail especially at acrnm prices.