Acronym.

Westbrook

9 minutes ago, danii said:

DAMN! Can't wait to be called out for copying acrnm products next month.

maybe i missed something, but their mod drop was just boring re-releases of their previous tec sys drops + the 3a-mp3ts

are you planning on dropping mods in all 3 colors something? 

Edited by miiikejohn

decision paralysis. part of me is hoping all the 3-pack and wallet options sell out before I can decide on one lol. anyone up to play tradesies with their 3 pack? im leaning towards the white WR zip for the sake of visibility.

might as well finally throw in that usb drive 3a lol.

2 hours ago, hooper said:

decision paralysis. part of me is hoping all the 3-pack and wallet options sell out before I can decide on one lol. anyone up to play tradesies with their 3 pack? im leaning towards the white WR zip for the sake of visibility.

might as well finally throw in that usb drive 3a lol.

I've been tryna look for a trade as well!

If anyone wants to trade lmk, I got the black WR.

On 9/26/2019 at 4:55 AM, xh79 said:

Yes, the J29 is definitely on the slimmer size in terms of the Acronym jackets I own -- probably the closest in terms of chest measurement is my J68-WS in XS. I was able to fit the J77-AM underneath it easily, but that is not a very bulky item due to the loose knit. I just tried it on over a much bulkier Iron Heart sweater (this, for reference: https://www.selfedge.com/iron-heart?product_id=1046) and could still button / zip up the J29 -- when buttoning it the fabric pulled noticeably at the center, though not straining it overmuch; when zipping it, it looked more normal, but definitely no longer "sleek" (I also was wearing a buttondown + tshirt underneath the sweater). If you were just wearing this as a liner and didn't really care about the style, you could probably take your normal size and still fit a sweater under it.

Do you recommend Sizing up for the J29-PX? I dont really plan on using it as a liner...

Been along time lurker over the years but finally decided to get on here since I'm seeking one final piece that hopefully gets listed. Anyway I decided to take the plunge and picked up a J1-A GT v2, P30A-DS, and the black and volt vapormax this year. I didn't think twice about this set up but after the Coevo collaboration announcement and media material dropped I couldn't be more happy. I also picked up the Coevo black LS Tee which should arrive some time the second week in November.

front.jpg

IMG_20191006_001132.jpg

Those who have seen the future and are willing to talk about it, is there any kind of unlined Stotz coat incoming? Maybe even a J46 version? Thanks.

Edited by hjpx
Singular