Acronym.

Westbrook

I mean... I guess they’re ok for a first run. Kinda surprised it wasn’t a collab for their first shot at eyewear.

... and I’m assuming if I bought a pair, and your bought a pair they’d all be sold out 

They're not that nice. Shape looks so 'basic contemporary' and they come across as super imbalanced with those humongous lenses on such a thin frame (even moreso with the clip ons attached). There are so many better options you can get for that price point.

1 hour ago, eddyraddish said:

bought a pair only to email back and return/cancel. the waiting all day made me antsy... glad to see similar reservation here.

i also placed order F1T-A, but i got email that order was cancelled

19 minutes ago, paper2k1 said:

i also placed order F1T-A, but i got email that order was cancelled

I just paid for the A pair and got a confirmation email. Did you get one as well/before the cancellation email, or...?

Just now, Kamikaze said:

the A is still available?

Maybe? I just bought a pair about 10 minutes ago. At least I think I did?

6 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

I just paid for the A pair and got a confirmation email. Did you get one as well/before the cancellation email, or...?

i got a confirmation email 4:40 CST and received cancellation email about 5:08 CST

Edited by paper2k1
add time zone infor

Just now, paper2k1 said:

i got a confirmation email 4:40 CST and order cancellation email about 5 :08

Hmmmm. Well, let’s see what the next hour or so looks like I guess. I won’t be that upset if it doesn’t go through honestly...

Do you guys think ACRNM will be releasing more accessories in the future?

I'm not sure what to think about the glasses though. I feel like they don't really fit the whole ACR aesthetic somehow..? When I saw the pictures I actually thought about getting a pair just to check them out in person, but for 715€... no thanks.

I'm very curious though what people who copped think about them! 

The glasses aren't terrible, but I'm not swayed either.

I like the naked look of the C, and the clipped look of the A. They do however look like you need to stand absolutely still in the back of the club with your head titled upward in order for them to stay in place.

The standout piece is clearly the plush little case... drizzle me timbers...

f1f5e7df3f.jpg

Would have been sick if the frames came in RAF lol

I like them a lot but can't drop that amount on a pair. Shades are so easy to lose or break. 

Personally I think some Oakleys are cool, super affordable and a pretty good aesthetic fit with acrnm.. 

Sidenote: Love the snippet of music in the vid.. can anyone point to a longer version?  searched Ian Wang music but couldn't find 

The music in the vids is always killer 

raf1.jpg

Edited by off-world

5 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

Anybody know if they could be ready for prescription lens?

That’s what I’m gonna find out when mine show up. If not I’ll most likely either pass them along at cost or send back. I’ve been putting off getting a pair of frames for awhile and was right on the edge of ordering some mykitas when these popped up. The cost is similar as well as the materials. Not sure about build quality but I’d be highly surprised if the ACR specs aren’t in the same league. 

6 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

The glasses aren't terrible, but I'm not swayed either.

I like the naked look of the C, and the clipped look of the A. They do however look like you need to stand absolutely still in the back of the club with your head titled upward in order for them to stay in place.

The standout piece is clearly the plush little case... drizzle me timbers...

f1f5e7df3f.jpg

I really dig all of the accessories but I’m honestly a bit disappointed they didn’t come with some variation of a tec sys compatible case like the futura collab. 

Edited by brainerd666

27 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

That’s what I’m gonna find out when mine show up. If not I’ll most likely either pass them along at cost or send back. I’ve been putting off getting a pair of frames for awhile and was right on the edge of ordering some mykitas when these popped up. The cost is similar as well as the materials. Not sure about build quality but I’d be highly surprised if the ACR specs aren’t in the same league. 

In the same boat. I got the Mykia Iota last month... I'll pass along my comparison when they get in