Westbrook

Acronym.

Out of interest, how much was the new J1A?

€1200 for trousers and >€800 for a sweatshirt is just bonkers. Glad I got my P24As a couple of years ago because I doubt I'm ever buying another pair of acronym pants at those prices. :(

1 minute ago, kraak said:

Acronym went from street to luxe.

Also: 

Yours for a reasonable €8000, I guess.

Managed to bag a pair of P10's and the J1A. I have to be honest though... the more I look at the latter, the more I feel like it's a miss.

Can we all just have a moment's silence for the fact that it sold out in under a minute at 1.9k?

3 minutes ago, drgitlin said:

Out of interest, how much was the new J1A?

€1200 for trousers and >€800 for a sweatshirt is just bonkers. Glad I got my P24As a couple of years ago because I doubt I'm ever buying another pair of acronym pants at those prices. :(

1.809,00 incl. VAT, 1495 without

1 minute ago, lopiteaux said:

Can we all just have a moment's silence for the fact that it sold out in under a minute at 1.9k?

Probably a small run honestly.

I'll I wanted as a black J1A-GT. Gore-tex Pro. Nothing fancy. No neon, no paclite.

1 minute ago, lopiteaux said:

Probably a small run honestly.

I'll I wanted as a black J1A-GT. Gore-tex Pro. Nothing fancy. No neon, no paclite.

4 minutes ago, eidolarr said:

For the J1A I paid $1,959.85 USD which was converted from €1,495.04

$1,959.85 USD

God have mercy

On 9/18/2017 at 12:20 PM, Dolphinski said:

I mean in all seriousness, the pricing is a completely moot point. It's never going back down, it's only going to go up every season. Whether it's the rising cost of materials, labour costs, transportation or just a drive for higher profits, absolutely no amount of debating or discussion is going to change that. With Acronym, it really is as simple as this: you're either in or you're out. And that's not even to say purely financially, as you can easily flip your purchase and get the money you spent back, it's a mindset... i am willing to pay whatever it costs to own this piece of clothing.

39 minutes ago, Dolphinski said:

You know we've all gone mad when Grailed suddenly seems reasonable.

All it takes is two seasons to change one's mind.

I’ve been staring at this small J1A in my cart for several minutes now, just not sure I can justify the price. If anyone who missed out wants it I’m happy to ship to you for retail.

wtf i swear to god i did not press place my order on paypal, but now i have order confirmations in my email :angry::angry:

is acronym hacking me

edit: nvm i see what's going on

Edited by denpa