ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

^Unfortunately USA's imperial powers is fading and we only had an empire for 100 years, so it doesn't really speak well for what we put together on a global scale.

Sigh, seasonal/economic-rescission depression is setting in. ROYs need to get here soon to jack my dopamine up with a shinny new thing.

(Oh, I got a bad case of Fitless Cock AND Girdle Sponges. I need to go to the clinic for some penicillin before the ROYs come.)

^Unfortunately USA's imperial powers is fading and we only had an empire for 100 years, so it doesn't really speak well for what we put together on a global scale.

Sigh, seasonal/economic-rescission depression is setting in. ROYs need to get here soon to jack my dopamine up with a shinny new thing.

(Oh, I got a bad case of Fitless Cock AND Girdle Sponges. I need to go to the clinic for some penicillin before the ROYs come.)

Shame, I know someone who suffers from S.E.R.D.

btw if you have Girdle Sponges, I dont think your roys will fit you very well.

Gotta spread.

In other breaking news. ROY emailed me that stuff should be wrapped up 100% by the end of today. Seems the boxers were the headache for him. Oddly enough.

He also said apologies for the delay, but that we all should be happy with our jeans.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so fucking stoked.

Fine. The Euros have plenty of pretense and self-importance for a continent full of faded imperial powers to hold them over. There, I said it. I said what I was really thinking. Does that make any of you feel better?

Did you really think I was talking about the British food with names that sound like venereal diseases?

My apologies to folks in Australia, Asia and New Zealand, none of you deserve this extended wait.

(The Britons have suspiciously stayed out of the trash talk?)

say whaaaat?

hmmm I'm wondering if they'll get sent out today too? I guess the best thing to do is not to think about it for now though...

And as far as judging, I agree that it's best not to worry about it for now (although I know we all just want something to talk about to make the wait a bit easier lol) as present day rnr said...

^ Oh man, it's freakishly cold for this time of the year in Melbourne these few days - it was 19 maximum in the city today :(

I hope the jeans arrive in time for our annual 40+ degrees week/s - epic crotch-sweat fadez!!!

31.7 today

And as far as judging, I agree that it's best not to worry about it for now (although I know we all just want something to talk about to make the wait a bit easier lol) as present day rnr said...

Should we talk about the weather? (Hi...hi, hi)

Should we talk about the weather? (Hi...hi, hi)

Hmmm, Ill be havin some southern heat to deal with this year. Maybe not on par with you in the southern hemisphere but if its 70 today in December I cant imagine the summer months

sweats good for the fadez tho, right??? plus that means Ill be washing more since im not trying to scare anyone away with stanky ass jeans

Fine. The Euros have plenty of pretense and self-importance for a continent full of faded imperial powers to hold them over. There, I said it. I said what I was really thinking. Does that make any of you feel better?

Did you really think I was talking about the British food with names that sound like venereal diseases?

My apologies to folks in Australia, Asia and New Zealand, none of you deserve this extended wait.

(The Britons have suspiciously stayed out of the trash talk?)

We're all too busy drinking warm beer, old boy

Celsius boosters are all high and mighty. Ooh, we use the scale the scientists use, ooh. Actually the real scientists use degrees Kelvin, and LATIN. Celsius users all want to talk Esperanto. Have you even seen William Shatner in Incubus!? ROY is actually a Latin term. It is very short, but actually means so much and is hard to define completely as it is so emotionally loaded and nuanced, like zeitgeist, or love.

To put it plain and simple. The metric system is for nancy boys that need to count on their fingers. Ohhh everything is divisible by 10, zippity doo dah. Try dividing by 12 in the brain, ain't so easy when using a decimal system. Real men make problems out of nothing and make those problems more difficult to solve by using unconventional methods.

To put it plain and simple. The metric system is for nancy boys that need to count on their fingers. Ohhh everything is divisible by 10, zippity doo dah. Try dividing by 12 in the brain, ain't so easy when using a decimal system. Real men make problems out of nothing and make those problems more difficult to solve by using unconventional methods.

UCP8kiL3jhA

Care, I do.

We are honoured!

Altho I suspect you don't know what you are getting into. The amount of surplus verbiage in this thread is scary enough already, heaven only knows the noise that will be generated by the result of the contest - and who gets those hallowed boxers.

Enjoying that Sea Island Cotton book very much, by the way - thanks for suggesting it!

We are honoured!

Altho I suspect you don't know what you are getting into. The amount of surplus verbiage in this thread is scary enough already, heaven only knows the noise that will be generated by the result of the contest - and who gets those hallowed boxers.

Enjoying that Sea Island Cotton book very much, by the way - thanks for suggesting it!

I love the style.

I love the fabric.

I love the production process.

If you love jeans, then it's easy to care about this. I'm just happy to observe.

Glad you like the book. 2011 should be a good book year :)

Care, I do.

Oh man. You don't know what you just got yourself into.

After New Years would be a good time. Where do you want to meet up?

I could possibly pull this off.

Merry Xmas RoyxCone friends :)

The 25th has arrived in my part of the world already~

Hope you guys have lots of fun over the next couple of days!

PC250001.jpg

Better get to sleep now - have to start preparing for Xmas dinner soon.

Merry Xmas RoyxCone friends :)

The 25th has arrived in my part of the world already~

Hope you guys have lots of fun over the next couple of days!

PC250001.jpg

Better get to sleep now - have to start preparing for Xmas dinner soon.

Ooohh. What drink is that? Looks warming.