ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Ya'll stop hatin on Paul T He's not bad at all. I love his posts. He's a great story teller.

BTW My shits hanging and Deez look like they shrank a bunch.

I'm starting to get all excited like a pansy

BTW I say we can try the jeans on to see how they look or even wear them to dry.

I think we got a great group that's pretty trust worthy.

Also, I really could careless if I win. I'm just happy to be involved with all you denim obsessed bunch of crazies.

Ya'll stop hatin on Paul T He's not bad at all. I love his posts. He's a great story teller.

Please go re-read my post. Paul T is one of the reasons I was drawn here and he is certainly one of the main reasons I keep coming back. He knows how much I respect him. I was, in my snotty way, trying to point out that the fabric exceeds any expectations one could have. But saying it that way is sorta boring.

Will you stop please!

They're taunting us!!

I'm actually not going to get mine 'til I get back from Canada on January the 12th. I leave tomorrow.My girlfriends crazy brother is getting married on New Years Eve.

My guess is that will make me the last to get my hands on 'em, but I don't think it makes sense for everyone else to hold off posting pics and whatnot until then, so have at it with my blessing.

I do hate you all though. With the exception of Heech, who might get 'em even later than I.

Please go re-read my post. Paul T is one of the reasons I was drawn here and he is certainly one of the main reasons I keep coming back. He knows how much I respect him. I was, in my snotty way, trying to point out that the fabric exceeds any expectations one could have. But saying it that way is sorta boring.

I still think Paul T's photog skills are second only to a blind third grader.

Ya'll stop hatin on Paul T He's not bad at all.

Aw, don't you go taking notice of people like rnr. It's a bit like when the baby lions try to cuff the big daddy lion. He's pleased, it means they're learning and one day they might survive on their own in the wild. Possibly.

Hope your shrinking is going well, and that none of your vital parts is turning blue.

Folks, if you have sizing issues please do not email ROY. Post your concerns on here and I think the collective input can get us through most of these issues.

But, everybody feel free to email Roy with your gratitude and details of the jeans you love. He really has gone way beyond what I expected out of these. The cinch back alone is ingenious and rivals some of the stuff described in Sansome's book.

The buckles are new old stock that ROY basically had to sell his soul for and there were only 32 of them.

so cotton duck pocket bags?

Did he do something different for yours?

Folks, if you have sizing issues please do not email ROY. Post your concerns on here and I think the collective input can get us through most of these issues.

But, everybody feel free to email Roy with your gratitude and details of the jeans you love. He really has gone way beyond what I expected out of these.

Incredible as it might seem, rnr is talking sense.

Think of the effort in designing and cutting patterns for just 30 pairs of jeans - complete with new screen printed labels and labor-intensive detailing. THese are a total labor of love. If you appreciate them once you get your hands on them, let Roy know.

Wist I could post pictures, got a lot to share about these beauties...They are still hang drying now but I've placed a fan directly in front of them now to speed things up. The denim will be amazing! (BTW, is it possible the yellow water could also be more to do with the duck? Forgot to mention it turned darker brown with a bit more agitation on that first soak) Post soak measurements in a bit...And for reference my waist measures around 31-33 (33 on a lazy day) and I was hoping these would shrink to a 30, stretch out back to the 32 as was guessed earlier in the thread...Not sure if my pair's measurements are just an irregularity or not though

I dont have mine yet but you are talking about the duck turning the water brown..... where is the duck? That little patch ain't going to turn the water brown?

I hate everyone with theirs

Wait what are you talking about? Duck? I have never heard of duck. What is that?

"Duck" is what I do when someone from the rival set is rolling by my crib when I ain't strapped.

The Package came yesterday. They are pretty amazing as everyone already knows. They fit great raw, a tiny loose, so I will probably sit in warm tub with them on and let them dry on me. Not going to soak until New Years Eve because it is cold as fuck here and it suppose to get to 50 on Friday. Thanks again to all of you guys responsible for getting this shit together!!!!

Can't wait to wear them!!!!

Pre Measurements: waist 32.5, inseam 36.5

I ordered a 32.

HOLY HOT DAMN!! I don't think a pair of jeans has ever brought this big of a smile to my face :) These are truly special. And, I laughed hard at the genius of the boxers. Man, who puts that much into a pair of underwear?! Only Roy.

I ordered 33xMAX and they are 34x39 raw. Just perfect.

I doubt it, ThisSunday. They are slowly making their way east- Californians yesterday, west/midwest today, etc. Plus you are under two feet of snow.

I just tried mine on, and I'm not sure if I've lost an inch or so off my waist, or it's the slightly higher rise, or both, but they could easily shrink 2" in the waist. This is good news. I'll hot shrink the hell out of mine tomorrow and put up detailed pre/post measurements.