ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Man I wish I liked tequila. One bad experience in college and I can't even smell the stuff without gagging.

Dkatz I just saw that you're back!!! I should be around in early January. Let's do it.

So who else wants to meet up besides Mike, dkatz, and rnr?

Roy6?

I should be back South on the 2nd, and potentially available that week (friday 7th is my bday, plan on the 8th, leave on the 9th)

Dkatz I just saw that you're back!!! I should be around in early January. Let's do it.

So who else wants to meet up besides Mike, dkatz, and rnr?

Roy6?

Damn, I rally wish I could, but I'm headed off to see the in-laws in Portland for xmas.

Keep an eye on Mike, he tries to cut off samples of your denim when you aren't looking, then rolls them in the dirt and tries and pass them off as antique. I have a hole in my MF dungarees since he was here, and he has a new "1800s home-made denim candle holder".

Man I wish I liked tequila. One bad experience in college and I can't even smell the stuff without gagging.

Haha, don't we all...

Although I hear the good stuff smells and tastes nothing like the bad stuff. I'm still not inspired to try it again.

Haha, don't we all...

Although I hear the good stuff smells and tastes nothing like the bad stuff. I'm still not inspired to try it again.

Dude, the good stuff smells enough like the bad stuff for me to gag after smelling it. My wife's entire family drinks the good stuff: patron, herraduras, etc., but I can't bring myself to smell the shit.

Damn, I rally wish I could, but I'm headed off to see the in-laws in Portland for xmas.

Keep an eye on Mike, he tries to cut off samples of your denim when you aren't looking, then rolls them in the dirt and tries and pass them off as antique. I have a hole in my MF dungarees since he was here, and he has a new "1800s home-made denim candle holder".

Giving away my MF trade secrets!! That's a hanging offense in my town! I am looking for a Roy contest jean candle holder... Im heading out your way in a few months:D

I had a dream last night that the Roys arrived in time for Christmas, and they were really strange and Roy had worn them for a month before sending them to me.

I had a dream last night that the Roys arrived in time for Christmas, and they were really strange and Roy had worn them for a month before sending them to me.

O tidings of comfort and Roy, comfort and Roy...

Just got a note from ROY. The jeans went out two days ago.

Obviously, nothing much will move until Tuesday; but time for us to keep an eye out soon. I know there's some beautiful detailing.

I think everyone will be happy with these.

This is very exciting news. Hopefully, I'll be pulling these on not long after the ball drops

Obviously, nothing much will move until Tuesday; but time for us to keep an eye out soon. I know there's some beautiful detailing.

I can't wait! Hopefully we will all get ours by NY.

Thanks for the update Paul T :)

Edit: Hey, look how bored I am...

Logo.jpg

Great to hear that. It's gonna be a very happy new year I reckon! :)