ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

he can pray all he wants, he isn't winning.

Not a question of "am I going to win," but rather a statement, "I won this thing." Seeing as how these jeans are made in Oakland, I treated these jeans as another product of Oakland, the Black Panthers, would have. I was busy policing the streets and protecting my community from these racist pigs. I fed the community and rioted in the streets. Ain't nuthin like urban guerrilla fades dude.

When the contest was over I went back to my 9 to 5 and sat in my cozy air conditioned office and admired my day 1 ROY undies, looking forward to the next 6 days of ROY undies.

I was about to say something to the same extent, robbie

but im a little bit more confidant that im gunna win this thing.

I doubt rnr will even crack top 10 (If he does, ill demand a recount)

but yea, this contest aint no thang..

8 pairs of boxers is worth risking my life for phat fadez

Typical, so busy making up fanciful stories you can't keep your facts straight. The prize is 8 days of boxers, not 6. Put your brag-hole back to it's proper, knee fading purpose.

Dude check out my post. I was sitting on day 1 undies and had another 6 days ahead of me. 6 + 1 = 7, but I did forget to mention that I gave the other pair to charity, cuz i am a gracious winner and all.

Doesn't this photo kinda look like Malcom X is saying "Fuck you, rnr"?

No, he's saying slim and skinny cuts are for nancy-boys.

I won't lie to you, future RNR had me discouraged. I was feeling like there was no point to this contest. I was ready to sell my ROYs to Edmund.

Then, I started to really listen to RNR as he went on and on about how he "got the fadez" -- both the sexual stuff and now the Black Panther stuff. I realized these were the rantings of a syphilitic mind. In fact, what he's been telling everyone is his time machine isn't even a Delorean -- it's an '87 Ford Tempo with a Sega Genesis and a Zenith hardwired to the battery.

Anyway, looks like this thing is wide open. I doubt RNR lives another year with the disease eroding his health and the questionable decision to march around Oakland in a "Free Huey" T-shirt. Basically, we're all guaranteed 29 or better -- unless hospital-bed fadez take off.

Boys (and TG), that sweet set of chambray skivvies is still in play.

With a time machine anything is possible. I worked the mines in Coarse Gold for a year (circa 1876). I think that is where I caught syphilis. Then I moved on to working as a Longshoreman for a year. I then traveled to Nazi germany and upper-tanked hitler. He did not like that. Such a fucking control freak. Marched through the hills of Cuba with Fidel and then headed to Oakland to finish it up with Huey P. and Bobby Seale.

So how do we get eight days of the week underpants? Are they Beatles underpants? Beatle isn't even in this contest. Maybe it's Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Yesterday. (or is it Blue Jay Way). I guess switchs' electro-gyroscopic-Rube Goldberg new-old-timey whats-a-majigger threw the Earth off its axis and we have to accomodate the new calendar. The only other notable results from this being we now have January fools day, and the Mayan Earth-destruction prediction of 2012 has been moved to... er... (carry the four), oh dear... 2011.

I will do my part by winning the contest, and then wearing each pair of skivvies five days in a row, thereby putting a little English back in the orbit.

Ohhh. Okay. I see how it is folks. I see what's transpiring here. Because I felt so bad about whooping all of your asses in our "fade-off" I was going to have future rnr bring me lottery numbers as parting gifts for y'all the next time he came around. Y'all were going to be bazillionaires, but not now. Roy6 was gonna be able to buy all the vagina jackets he could ever want, but I will just keep the numbers for myself. I was gonna tell y'all how this all ends, but not now. My integrity has been questioned and I won't stand for that.

I am going to go cry in a corner now.

I am going to go cry in a corner now.

Save your tears and use them to soak your ROYs, before you start working on your corner fades.

Because of the damage to the space-time continuum, the eight days of the boxers (and engineer rnr, 8 + 1 = 9) are:

Monday, August 29th, 1968

Tuesday, February 21, 1965

Wednesday, March 5, 1953

Thursday, September 9, 1976

Friday, August 29, 1997

Saturday, May 20th, 1873

Luna, Sagitarius 12th, 7360 cs

& Yesterday

Somebody rep the man. I am all outta rep for him. I am speechless.

There should be a picture of me when I upper tanked Hitler in some history books. I was put on trial, but luckily enough future-future rnr was able to come back and save me from a hanging.