ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

computers in general are overrated.use typewriters.or write a letter.or say it straight into the face(if you have something to say).

I tried programming on a typewriter once, it didn't work out too well. The fucking typewriter just sat there.

I actually like programming on punch cards. Real old school.

I tried programming on a typewriter once, it didn't work out too well. The fucking typewriter just sat there.

I actually like programming on punch cards. Real old school.

You're supposed to plug the typewriter into the TV. That's why it didn't work...

EDIT:

Danke almostnice!

You're supposed to plug the typewriter into the TV. That's why it didn't work...

I will try... I just like the feel of the typewriter much better.

future rnrswitch told me, present rnrswitch, that by the end of this contest we won't even need computers and we have sufu implanted in our brain where we can "think blog" as he calls it.

we have sufu implanted in our brain where we can "think blog" as he calls it.

"Think blog," really?!? I'd think a world ruled by suburban railroad workers, albeit handsome ones, would come up with better jargon than "think blog."

I'm pulling for the Biff-alternate universe. ROY sweatsuits for all...

Future rnrswitch told me that a year from now miner/railroad-chic-trad is, as he says, "So last year."

"Think Blog" was the best way he could describe it, seeing as how people don't converse with each other anymore. It is all chair sitting, blogging, and sufuing in the future. People have evolved to not have mouths because it is not necessary to talk anymore. Shit blew my mind away when he told me all this. And this all happens in less than a year.

Doesn't really matter though, Armageddon is 12/21/2012. Not much to look forward to.

I am pondering if I should let you guys know how I won the contest. It is quite amusing, but maybe I will let y'all find out as it was intended.

What a mystery, why the rnr in that possible future won the contest- bribing all of the other contestants to not wear their jeans with either IT advice, train rides, fool's gold, cast-off Hillside bandanas, gas, grass, or ass.

What did that future roy6 opt for?

People have evolved to not have mouths because it is not necessary to talk anymore. Shit blew my mind away when he told me all this. And this all happens in less than a year.

This is true. In the near future, FIT is the pinnacle of social and cultural value. Evolution has rendered most faces into something resembling a photoshop blur. Some faces, however, evolved to what can best be described as 20th-century cartoon characters. The ruling class all ended up looking like an engineer from Hong Kong with a ridiculously large boot collection.

This is true. In the near future, FIT is the pinnacle of social and cultural value. Evolution has rendered most faces into something resembling a photoshop blur. Some faces, however, evolved to what can best be described as 20th-century cartoon characters. The ruling class all ended up looking like an engineer from Hong Kong.

But future rnrswitch did note that even without a mouth I was considered just as ruggedly handsome and I was still able to find a way to talk about myself and gloat in sign language. Some things just never change.

What did that future roy6 opt for?

It goes with out saying what he opted for, but let me just say, " Roy6 was a good man. He will be remembered fondly. Another casualty of sufu."

Divination and prognostication are tools of the devil. I will not be a party to their supposed illuminations. Also, they said I didn't win. Dang durty double-crossers. I'll just have to be satisfied 'bo-ing boxcars in the best dungarees, even if the paid-off judges won't recognize.

Okay - Congrats to the winners

1 - DKATZ - wore his jawns out in Uganda without washing for 11 months

COUNT IT

Well, if we're all looking at a future in which sufu is neuroembedded, I can't imagine the sort of power a superdenim mod wields over our putty-like dura mater.

I'd say I'm sitting pretty.

i will even work harder in the store next year to kick the mighty katz into the dust.

Yo you're gonna have to add some more knee-bending activities to your repertoire of boot-lacing and weld-welding if you want to defeat my Bush Fades. May I propose a heavily bend-overing activity such as, say, professional sex work? Sounds like you're already e-simulating the practice with roy6 and maynards' e-genitalia.

I have seen the alternatives and you don't want it. I checked and if dkatz wins, then it is slim cuts for all!!

-future rnrswitch

Probably true. SIZED-DOWN BOXERS, BITCHES!

The recent comedic turn of events in this thread has got me wanting to watch some Sealab 2020 and ATHF.

... Don't hate.

Hate on that? How could somebody? Especially since in the future ATHF actually act out skits from vintage sufu years, circa 2005 and 2006.

Cheapmuthafucker: "Yo beats you're gonna be in the states huh?"

Beatle: "Ya, totally gonna be in NYC."

Cheapmuthafucker:" Sweet we should meet up with mizanation."

beatle: "Fuck. Let's do it."

Cheapmuthafucker: "fuck yeah. It's on."

Mizanation: "Dude, we could totally get fucked up in a midsummer hot and humid NYC and post pics of us lookin all greasy and steez-less."

Beatle: "Fuck yeah!"

Miz: "Fuck yeah!"

Cheapmuthafucker: "Fuck yeah!"

Dang, Cone really got the vintage weave down on this one!

^^I get all my fashion advice (and future episodes all echo my now fashion) from the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (with a little Roy/Mr Freedom collab).

Actually the way I won this thing was to jump into my super duper handy dandy time machine with an improved flux capacitor (with capabilities of nullifying gravitational forces, of course) took a little trip back in time and basically worked as a longshoreman in long beach for about ten years with no wash :eek:. I would post pics, but there is that whole space-time continuum and I'm not even going there.

We are all still planning on not posting pics of the jeans until we all receive them right?

So far all that have gotten their ROYs:

1. TG -she wishes.

2. rnr (edited from future rnrswitch)