ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

I forgot to tell y'all that I just got back from the future and I basically won this thing. I am wearing day 4 of my boxers right now. Some sweet vintage wabash fabric that ROY was able to find. I would post pics of my worn in jeans, but that would totally fuck with the space-time continuum and you know how I am about abiding by those rules. I would hate for a pair of jeans to explode.

I forgot to tell y'all that I just got back from the future and I basically won this thing. I am wearing day 4 of my boxers right now. Some sweet vintage wabash fabric that ROY was able to find. I would post pics of my worn in jeans, but that would totally fuck with the space-time continuum and you know how I am about abiding by those rules. I would hate for a pair of jeans to explode.

It's just like Terminator, only utterly trivial and less plausible. And you're no Summer Glau.

^hahaha he's no summer glau at all..

and yea, im pretty sure thats not what the future has in store for us. Im predicting rnr to come in dead last but I know I'll be top 3 at least

It's just like Terminator, only utterly trivial and less plausible. And you're no Summer Glau.

Are you talking to me. I usually don't respond to people with less rep points than me. So mums the word.

^hahaha he's no summer glau at all..

and yea, im pretty sure thats not what the future has in store for us. Im predicting rnr to come in dead last but I know I'll be top 3 at least

Ah, so we now we know, the tour was a way of sabotaging the contest; you get your stint over with before it starts, everyone else loses a month.

But why did you bother with rnr, who only ever sits at a computer screen in his railroad gear, and miss out the real opposition? Remember, ain't no prizes for coming second.

5226051978_5d468b1721_o.jpg

. .

Hey, it's "present" rnr. I can't believe "future" rnr was being such a gloating prick. But since I am going to win this thing, as proven by future rnr, I will use my winnings for the greater good. With my chambray chonies I plan on eliminating poverty and attacking the spread of AIDs in India and Africa. And I will post pics of my chonies being worn around the world as I do this.

Roy6, Hope this photoshop job earned you some pos rep. though, but my condolences go out to everybody that lost this contest or I mean will lose this contest. It's best for y'all to deal with this now, rather than have to come to grips with it when it happens. You guys might just want to leave these jeans in the closet when you get them and let me do the wearing.

I would like to thank the Academy.

Why are you all talking like this isn't destiny? The prophet has spoken and so it shall be true. Rnr wins this shit outright and it wasn't even a contest. I urge you all to not even wear your jeans so that it doesn't look like too much of a denim beat down! Heed my words. Do not fuck with destiny.

This is Father Destiny posting under rnr's account. Hence the 3rd person references to rnr. Rnr is not a self absorbed megalomaniac despite all the evidence pointing that way.

It looks like we are going to have a full on war!

A war IS coming Medine. Question is, which side are you on?

And, if the Terminator movies taught us anything, the space/time continuum is a really fluid place and that Father Destiny is more of a paranoid old hippie cowering in a corner feeling around for a bong loaded up with his medical marijuana. See you in the ROYpocalypse, bitches.

allright,chris.just did a little adjustment to roys rep.

Whew. Now I can respond to him.

BTW Father Destiny was trying to pos rep me, but he was all out of rep.

Also, hidden rivets are for sissy la-las.

I devised a new fighting technique, "The Exposed Rivet style." It's based on ancient chinese hipster fighting techniques.

I can literally scratch your face with my ass. Watch out!!

Contestant list as of 17.1.10

1- dr. house

2- Dr_Heech

3-Entertainment

4-Joseph Hill

5-Zissou

6-eltopo

7-Fardin

8-Riff

9-Sansome1877

10-Rnrswitch

11-almostnice

12-PaulT

13-Roy6

14-shortylong

15-Dkatz

16-Erk

17-Cash

18-Pomata

19-Fre$co

20-TG76

21-TheClerk

22-Medine

23-aho

24-robbie

25-ThisSunday

26- DocBlue

27-Ranonranonarat

28 Farhad

29 Lostinthesupermarket

30 mikecch

Sorry to those who didn't make it. But yours is the responsibility to keep those ROY-wearers working hard.

Okay - Congrats to the winners

1 - DKATZ - wore his jawns out in Uganda without washing for 11 months

2 - Almostnice - killed it by working extra hours at the Red Wing dealer - epic knee fades from tying customers laces

3-Eltopo - what can I tell you - no surprises, the man wears his jeans hard

4- Farhad - 2 too many days in the Eternals gave Eltopo the better ranking but hell, awesome wallet fades

5 - TG76 - the lady kicked ass - I guess refurbishing old furniture pays off

6 - Rnrswitch - well - top 10 - almost as good as predicted

7- Pomata - you should've waited one more year with remodeling your place, but still - Bravo !

8-Roy6 - you look the best in these jeans - but darn, gotta climb a lot more ladders to win

No info on the other 22 contestants in my crystal bowl...

allright,chris.just did a little adjustment to roys rep.

Can you adjust mine (upwards) please. I think you repped me on Friday just before the meltdown hit and it was lost in the black hole of space and time. Perhaps rnrswitch collected it on his quantum leap!

Okay - Congrats to the winners

1 - DKATZ - wore his jawns out in Uganda without washing for 11 months

2 - Almostnice - killed it by working extra hours at the Red Wing dealer - epic knee fades from tying customers laces

3-Eltopo - what can I tell you - no surprises, the man wears his jeans hard

4- Farhad - 2 too many days in the Eternals gave Eltopo the better ranking but hell, awesome wallet fades

5 - TG76 - the lady kicked ass - I guess refurbishing old furniture pays off

6 - Rnrswitch - well - top 10 - almost as good as predicted

7- Pomata - you should've waited one more year with remodeling your place, but still - Bravo !

8-Roy6 - you look the best in these jeans - but darn, gotta climb a lot more ladders to win

No info on the other 22 contestants in my crystal bowl...

OK beats, you just lost out on that extra pair of ROYs I've squirreled away without telling anyone.Now I'll give them to the nipper - he can lick that lot, easy.

Destiny folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pondering if I should let you guys know how I won the contest. It is quite amusing, but maybe I will let y'all find out as it was intended.

- future rnrswitch

all those exposed rivits damages make me a bit worried bout my new floor and furnuiture but hey

dont worry about rivet damage.as soon as your nipper is able to stand up he will damage everything what comes in reach.

my kids are very creative in floorscratching,their wallpaintings are a class of its own-you cant overpaint,the bastards used wax crayons.first i was speechless,now i usually break out in mad laughter.

Also, you guys don't want to be living in that alternate reality Biff world from Back to the Future 2 do you? That is what will happen if you interfere with the space-time continuum.

I have seen the alternatives and you don't want it. I checked and if dkatz wins, then it is slim cuts for all!! You don't even want to know what happens if Roy6 wins.

Gravitational forces will be negated, Hubble distances shattered. Don't do it!!!

-future rnrswitch

I am pondering if I should let you guys know how I won the contest. It is quite amusing, but maybe I will let y'all find out as it was intended.

Starch and sandpaper? Garage fadez from working on the DeLorean?

Looking forward to the SpaceXTimeXRNR01 hardwash version of the ROYs. Only available in Japan, right?

Starch and sandpaper? Garage fadez from working on the DeLorean?

Looking forward to the Space X Time X RNR hardwash version of the ROYs. Only available in Japan, right?

Actually, I end up dropping uranium-235 on my jeans while re-inventing the flux capacitor. The old design was clunky and out dated.

Also, I do all my work on a PC. Everybody knows that PCs give better fades than sissy Macs. Macs are so bourgeois.