ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Consider that this measurement is how the jeans will fit on first buttoning after soak

Consider that this measurement is how the jeans will fit on first buttoning after soak

anybody aware of the ability of denim to stretch?

so the measurements that we gave to ROY are actually post-soak measurements that have not accounted for stretching if im not wrong. they should stretch to within an inch i think.

nice try,ran,at least your drawingskills are better than like my 3 years old son'.slightly.

notice my attention to the selvage and roping on your overalls as well as the non-existent smile. pretty good eh! hehh.

so the measurements that we gave to ROY are actually post-soak measurements that have not accounted for stretching if im not wrong. they should stretch to within an inch i think.

notice my attention to the selvage and roping on your overalls as well as the non-existent smile. pretty good eh! hehh.

what,no shackles?

i am not allowed to comment,riff.

may i ask what do wear in your pants post soak?

(yes,even i worry-but thats part of the game)

Usually boxerbriefs! :P

Seriously tho, my lvc47, which was the last pair I measured, stretch out to just over 32.

With the new Roys, I was worried cuz the pics do make them look slim, so I thought I'd play it safe!

I have a wabash engineer jacket from Joe McCoys for double dip.... I frequently do this without sufu prompting anyway.

Maybe we should raise the bar and triple up with a chambray shirt too?

Triple? We can do way better than that.

Denim hat

Denim shirt

Denim vest

Denim Jacket

& the Roys

No chambray substitutes. Go hard or don't go at all

I have a wabash engineer jacket from Joe McCoys for double dip.... I frequently do this without sufu prompting anyway.

Maybe we should raise the bar and triple up with a chambray shirt too?

Me too, I've got my 1934 Lee 101J or my stormrider. Plus a bluebell/wrangler 27mw shirt

...and dont be forgettin the chambray boxers.

You know we need an update from Roy when this thread devolves into SM talk :) It'll be interesting to see how big of an online Roy x Cone swap meet we'll have going on. Extra points for sizing right?

I've got a MFSC denim utility shirt and reverse denim shore jacket for a triple dip.

i will top that.you WROTE more boring.

I'm sorry autosadisticallynice, I don't have any S & M apparel lying around to wear to make my fit pics more interesting for you. Maybe while I'm at work this week I can find some stray bits of tree-tape or chainsaw link that can be repurposed into some sort of restraints?

What do you think Roy is doing right now? Think he's started?

he's probably reading this thread shaking his head.

Paul,

I am here! Just been slammed with work lately. But that won't stop me posting updates ect for sure. Trust me I was dealing with tons of incredible models yesterday in Miami at a huge high rise loft party and I still found myself talking to Farhad on the phone about the contest. Can't wait to get this started!

I can confirm this BTW. He was about to jump off the roof top because he couldn't contain his excitement, and I talked him out of it!!!

The only way to win this contest is to become one with the denim. Make no mistake gents, I am prepared to do whatever it takes. If the jeans are too big, I'll gain weight. If they're too small then I'll loose weight.

I am the robert dinero of this contest!!!

I can confirm this BTW. He was about to jump off the roof top because he couldn't contain his excitement, and I talked him out of it!!!

The only way to win this contest is to become one with the denim. Make no mistake gents, I am prepared to do whatever it takes. If the jeans are too big, I'll gain weight. If they're too small then I'll loose weight.

I am the robert dinero of this contest!!!

Did you get any clues on cuff length from eltopo? We're not sure who we will get to judge yet, whether it's ROY or Ralph or both in combination. What if they give bonus points for cuff length?

On the other hand, maybe ROY is monitoring sizing divas who''ve switched dimensions... and is already docking points. ( cue evil genius cackle.. )

Actually ROY said I was gonna be the judge. I will be totally impartial, but big cuffs, bootlegger leather jacket, suspenders, RNR utility shirt, Roy boots and rugged good looks are extra points.